ZIP code

2010 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Excellent SUV

By on Friday, May 5, 2017

Pros: "very luxurious"

Cons: "average gas mileage"

"I bought the premium left over from the previous year at a great price. Ive driven BMW and Lexus before, this car has so many luxury features that after 1 year of driving it im still discovering new ones. Its fun enough to drive and very comfortable. The ride is smooth whatever the terrain. The only downside really is the gas mileage, since my commute is short(less than 10 miles) it doesnt really bother me but this is something to think about, gives me about 18 to 19 mpg. Considering other option comes with turbo charge and require premium gas it might be ok."

Cant say anything bad about this vehicle

By on Friday, June 2, 2017

"Literally, I cant say anything bad about this vehicle. I live in Colorado where winter driving is horrible, this vehicle is amazing for our driving conditions. Room for what I need in the back seat-2 child car seats and a small adult. Roomy in the back storage area. Love this vehicle."

Great look and drive but with many flaws!

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "great exterior and interior, great drive"

Cons: "electrical problems, etc..."

"I own a 2010 SRX which was purchased new. This vehicle fails in comparison to other Cadillacs I have owned (Escalade and CTS-V). The SRX is beautiful on the exterior and interior and has a very comfortable ride. I will be trading this in the next few weeks as it will soon be out of warranty. I have had numerous electrical problems and other problems, such as the rear hatch opening on its own and not closing back (this has happened 3 times now), the air conditioner blowing out heat wide open and would not turn off, the rear DVD screens have now had to be replaced twice due to overheating and turning brown from overheating. The vehicle is currently having to be repainted (under warranty) due to the paint peeling on the hood and bumper. I am very disappointed in Caddilac with this vehicle and would not recommend."

1st yr out, lots of picky things.

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Been in the shop too many times for a Cadillac. Problem still not fixed. Bearings replaced on front, inside electronics eat up battery because "shift to park" light won't go off when car is shut down. Very dissappointed in service and car."

Great vehicle! One of my favorite cars ever owned

By on Monday, March 4, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "Wide support beam on each side of windshield."

"I have had a lot of cars and this is one of my all-time favorites. I bought it new and have never regretted the decision. It drives and handles great, has plenty of power and is comfortable. The only con about the vehicle is the wide support beam on each side of the windshield, which can create a blind spot if you are not aware of it. I've had no problems with any of the mechanics or electrical functions and plan to drive it for several more years."

Great looking, comfortable and economical.

By on Monday, July 18, 2016

"I've had this car for close to two years and I love everything about it except for a few minor things. One, the radio comes on when you put the navigation system on and you have to turn it down if you don't want to listen to it. Turning it off turns off the nav system. The other is that the pop-up screen for the back-up camera sometimes takes its sweet time popping up. I've had to wait about 5 seconds for the stupid thing. The 3.0 liter engine has sufficient power for me and the 6 speed automatic shifts flawlessly and, you don't need to change the transmission oil every 30,000 miles like you do with a CTV tranny. It also runs on regular gas. My overall fuel economy according to the on-board computer is 18.4 MPG over the time I've had it. That's on par with my previous vehicles, a Toyota Sienna and Nissan Murano. It rides well and is almost as agile as the Murano but the seats are very firm. My wife complains about their hardness. All in all, this vehicle ranks among the best I've had and I would recommend it to all of you who drive sanely. If you're cruising the NJ toll roads between toll booths, it may not have the get-up-and-go you'll need. But if you're in small town America, this is the car for you."

Fast and Functional!

By on Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pros: "Well suited to most any adventure or task"

Cons: "Should have come with radar detector"

"I am a former CTS-V owner, yes, the one with 556 HP. My biggest concern was sacrificing speed, luxury and handling that I had come to enjoy, in order to get the room and function of an SUV. This crossover is truly both! Mine is the AWD Performance model and I have had zero issues with the transmission, even when pulling a low-boy trailer. Smooth and responsive is how I would describe my experience. The SRX has wonderful suspension and hugs the road much like a sportier car. The multiple options for configuring the rear, are very convenient for my work as a designer, for those trips to costco or for taking the large dog to the park (recommend the heavy duty pet cargo net accessory). This car is great looking - especially with the chrome upgrade wheels and the panoramic sunroof gives me the feeling of a convertible (without the bad hair). This car is a great value and I would encourage you to give a test drive."

Absolutely love this car

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "CUE, driver safety package"

Cons: "Not enough rear passenger room"

"This car is amazing. Driver safety package is awesome. CUE is great and easy to use. Plenty of leg room, love the extra large sun roof. Smooth ride, with plenty of cargo space. Only downside is not enough rear passenger leg room."

Owner

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"If you want a sedan but find them to hard to get into then this is the car for you. All the style of a sedan with room for us big guys. Back-up camera system the best on the market. Buy"

LOVE IT!

By on Saturday, October 8, 2016

Pros: "great features, comfortable, fun to drive"

Cons: "MPG little low, lacking a little back leg room"

"I have a 2016 Premium SRX and I love it. I have read a few reviews about the CUE system, but even though I am still learning I have found it is easiest and more convenient to just use the voice commands because the touch sliders are touchy. I love the ride, the comfort, the features, the look, I love everything but the price, and the gas mileage..wish it got just a little better MPG, but I wont complain too much since I only live 1.5 miles from my café. One of my favorite features is setting my dashboard LCD to tell me the posted speed limit so if I am somewhere I am not as familiar with the speed limits I don't end up with a ticket. AND THE SUNROOF!!"