2010 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Excellent SUV

By on Friday, May 5, 2017

Pros: "very luxurious"

Cons: "average gas mileage"

"I bought the premium left over from the previous year at a great price. Ive driven BMW and Lexus before, this car has so many luxury features that after 1 year of driving it im still discovering new ones. Its fun enough to drive and very comfortable. The ride is smooth whatever the terrain. The only downside really is the gas mileage, since my commute is short(less than 10 miles) it doesnt really bother me but this is something to think about, gives me about 18 to 19 mpg. Considering other option comes with turbo charge and require premium gas it might be ok."

Cant say anything bad about this vehicle

By on Friday, June 2, 2017

"Literally, I cant say anything bad about this vehicle. I live in Colorado where winter driving is horrible, this vehicle is amazing for our driving conditions. Room for what I need in the back seat-2 child car seats and a small adult. Roomy in the back storage area. Love this vehicle."

Great look and drive but with many flaws!

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "great exterior and interior, great drive"

Cons: "electrical problems, etc..."

"I own a 2010 SRX which was purchased new. This vehicle fails in comparison to other Cadillacs I have owned (Escalade and CTS-V). The SRX is beautiful on the exterior and interior and has a very comfortable ride. I will be trading this in the next few weeks as it will soon be out of warranty. I have had numerous electrical problems and other problems, such as the rear hatch opening on its own and not closing back (this has happened 3 times now), the air conditioner blowing out heat wide open and would not turn off, the rear DVD screens have now had to be replaced twice due to overheating and turning brown from overheating. The vehicle is currently having to be repainted (under warranty) due to the paint peeling on the hood and bumper. I am very disappointed in Caddilac with this vehicle and would not recommend."

1st yr out, lots of picky things.

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Been in the shop too many times for a Cadillac. Problem still not fixed. Bearings replaced on front, inside electronics eat up battery because "shift to park" light won't go off when car is shut down. Very dissappointed in service and car."

Great vehicle! One of my favorite cars ever owned

By on Monday, March 4, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "Wide support beam on each side of windshield."

"I have had a lot of cars and this is one of my all-time favorites. I bought it new and have never regretted the decision. It drives and handles great, has plenty of power and is comfortable. The only con about the vehicle is the wide support beam on each side of the windshield, which can create a blind spot if you are not aware of it. I've had no problems with any of the mechanics or electrical functions and plan to drive it for several more years."