2009 Cadillac SRX

7.9

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

LOVE this car!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "drivability, spacious interior, trunk space"

Cons: "passenger front seat a little tight for tall peopl"

"We are a family of four, (2 kids under 5). The car is very comfortable and has plenty of room for car seats. It has the space of an SUV with the feeling of a car. The trunk is very large and can easily hold a stroller system, small bikes, tons of groceries, etc. The third row seating is not comfortable for adults, but young kids can easily sit there. The driving is very smooth. This is the first car that I am happy to keep until it dies, and will probably look for another after that."

Smooth driving,comfortable ride.

By on Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pros: "Smooth ride, comfortable clean and well kept."

Cons: "If something goes wrong expensive to fix."

"This Cadillac is a comfortable, beautiful smooth riding car has been good for our family. Seems to use or burn oil and parts are expensive if needed. We have maintained it with regular oil changes and repairs. Has 116,660 miles on it. It would be a plus if person buying was able do work on it. Exterior looks perfect. Back windshield wiper not working."

Most unreliable car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"We have owned this vehicle for about a year. Had 24,000 miles on it when purchased. Has 34,000 miles on it now. In the last 6 months the car has had to be towed to the shop 6 times for starting/dead battery problem. You never know when the problem will rear it's ugly head. Cadillac has no idea what is the cause. There are at least 3 Technical Service Bullitens out on this problem and all deal with different possible causes. They are just replacing parts trying to find what might work. From researching the internet, it appears a number of other SRX's have the same problem. The vehicle handles superb and the V8 has all kinds of power. Getting the drivers seat adjusted for a 6'2" person on a long trip has been a problem. Other than the electrical problem this vehicle is a decent vehicle. Don't think I will be buying another one though."

Best Vehicle of the twenty I have owned

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

Pros: "responsive, powerful, fun to drive, great value,"

Cons: "none that I have found in these years"

"If I knew that a Cadillac was this nice I would have bought one twenty years ago. The Cadillac SRX is beautiful and wonderful for traveling. The seats are large, well designed and comfortable. Even the back seats are adult sized and comfortable. The responsive, powerful vehicle rides and drives like none other. (I have owned twenty diffent vehicles, high end and low, foreign and domestic.) The bells and whistles are all functional and intelligent. I have owned three convertibles and the Cadillac panoramic sunroof is a great alternative to a convertible."

My SRX lives up to my expectations.

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of space and comfortable for long trips"

Cons: "Wish I had got the model with a 3rd row of seats"

"I drive alot and I needed a car that could offer comfort, reliability and decent gas mileage. My SRX is a 6 cyclinder and I noticed the difference right away, compared to the Cadillac DTS that I traded in (DTS was an 8 cylinder). In spite of the loss of speed, the SRX manuvers better and it gives me everything I need in a vehicle. Love the moon roof and the kids do too. I'd buy another SRX and would recommend it to a friend. Cadillac gets an A ."