2008 Cadillac SRX

7.9

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

2006 SRX is OK

By on Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Overall the SRX is adequate. Given the price and the fact that it is a Cadillac I would have expected more especially when it come to the little things, e.g. no interior rear hatch release, seat belt stationary clasp too short, no side marker lights. seats uncomfortable for long rides, third seat unusable even for pets and very little front seat "storage" space. The car handles very well. Even with the V6 it has plenty of acceleration and with AWD it corners great. I've been able to get 19-20 MPG mixed driving with AC on. Not bad for such a large vehicle."

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"I have 2005 srx bought in feb 2006 with 8000 miles. When i bought it the nav system didn't work so right off the bat it was in the shop. Right now it is in the shop because my sunroof won't close without having to hold the button down and then it shakes also they are having to replace the driver's side suspension control arms they squeak and already at 26000 miles i need new front tires. By the way tires can't be rotated front and back tires are different sizes. they say the tires on it or at least on mine are designed to only last about 25000 miles. Other than that it drives great and handles great. Went to the new car show and that is not one vehicle there i wanted that i could afford more that this one."

Love It!

By on Sunday, September 9, 2007

"I have owned three cars in the past 12 months. I love my 2006 AWD SRX. Drives like a small sports car. Yet high enough off the ground for good line of sight. Seats comfortable and a good balance between utility and performance driving. Only negatives are: MPG not very good. Wouldn't mind seeing more chrome hues on exterior. Storage bin a little small. However, I am in the market for an o7 now as I like my o6 that much."

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I have owned the SRX for over a month and bought it as a certified used vehicle from a Cadillac dealer. For the value, no car can compare to this as a certified vehicle. The comfort and quality of the ride can only be acheived by paying over $10,000 more for a similar car that is an import. This is an American car at its best. After 5 years in an Audi, I have made the right choice here and I can highly recommend this vehicle. Good Luck!"

Nice in all areas except gas mileage

By on Friday, February 7, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, quick, agile"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought this certified used car in 2010 with 45,000 miles on it. Timing belt jumped but I had extended warranty that covered the repair. No other problems. Now have 77,000 miles on it. Very comfortable, quick and powerful for a heavy car with a V-6 with 255 HP. Handles very well with all wheel drive. Gas mileage is poor at about 18 mpg in city and 22 mpg on highway. Overall, a very nice luxury CUV."