ZIP code

2004 Cadillac SRX

7.9

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Great Crossover SUV!

By on Monday, September 9, 2013

Pros: "great handeling and great looks!"

Cons: "None."

"The all wheel drive is amazing in the snow. Lots of power from the 325HP North Star engine, and the 3rd row seating comes in handy occasionally."

Work truck

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Lots of space in the back-decent milage"

Cons: "Havent had to yet but probably expensive to work o"

"My 2nd SRX. Cant wait to get the new body style. Great car!!! Great work vehicle. with 3rd seat down, I carry all my inspection tools including my 12' fold up ladder with the 2nd row seat up and in place for passebgers."

High maintenance beauty

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Excellent family drive"

Cons: "High maintenance"

"The car looks great, feels great, rides great. However, shortly after we bought the vehicle, we found ourselves in and out of allignment. Soon we were replacing tires, rims, sway bar links, head lamp assemblies, power steering pump, the list seemed to go on. I have to believe that the "nickel and dime" here and there was only due to the fact that this vehicle's previous owner drove on oversalted New York state streets and highways. Everything underbody needed repairing or replacing. Every oil change was no less than $60, requiring 6 quarts of synthetic Mobil 1 brand oil. This girl seemed to slug the gas down too, with an approximately 18 gallon tank and 17 average miles per gallon. But what a luxurious drive when everything worked. Kids had DVD players with screens in each headrest, passengers rested in a powered/heated/lumbar bucket seat and 7 people fit in comfortably. When you weren't driving with full capacity, the 3rd row powered down out of sight with PLENTY of space. All in all, great car, just spendy to take care of. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would have bought brand new."

Mold Smell in Ventilation System

By on Monday, November 2, 2009

"I bought a 2005 SRX & had to trade it in due to mold smell coming thru the ventilation system & dealer couldn't find the problem. I missed my SRX and decided to give it another try after another dealer told me that Cadillac knew there was a problem and the 2008 SRX has an afterblow fan that comes on so the mold issue shouldn't happen. I've now had my vehicle 1 yr w/22,000 miles on it and the mold smell is back, there is a rattle in the driver's door, shifting not smooth in the 30-40 mph range and once again the dealer can't find the problem. I tried to do the right thing and buy American and paid a premium price to get it and got less than a premium vehicle. It's a shame. I love the engine in my SRX. It's very comfortable to drive, but I can't have my vehicle make me sick. Buyer beware!!!!"

outhandles my 05 mustang gt!

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"My family loves this car. even the Lexus suv owners in the family. great styling, handling & performance. very low maintenance required. good job cadillac!"