1993 Cadillac Seville

Based on 207 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Might last forever!!

By on Saturday, July 25, 2009

"I have owned this '96 STS for 10 years...only thing to really report is the ride is quite stout if you are't used to a real sports suspension....at 339,000 on the original engine and transmission and runs better than new...no major work done only the usual replacements. I have put on all but 1st 70,000 miles....what a wonderful car it has been....the key is lots of TLC. Good luck to you and lots of carefree miles.THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED IN MY 37 YEARS OF DRIVING HANDS DOWN."

Superb Car

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"This is a muscle car (STS with sports suspension) dressed in a tuxedo. Owned a "93 STS before this one and loved it. Arguably the finest 4 door car ever built in the USA. Smooth understated styling and every creature comfort you could wish for. 300 hp lets me pass anyone anytime. A classic Cadillac that comes with gobs of power and a very comfortable ride. Effortless at 80mph. A quantum leap in design for Cadillac that is a gas to drive. It puts a smile on my face every time I turn the key."

Cadillac Seville SUPER comfy

By on Sunday, January 31, 2010

"I've owed this car for 10+ years; best highway driving vehicle around... seems to have slightly less repair issues than other cars I've owned, including Honda Accord and Mazda"

only owner - this car's a champ!

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"This car and I have been together since it rolled off the line in Dearborn, MI. No matter how long I leave it in an airport parking lot (sometime 45 days in winter) the car simply starts on first turn of the key. Lately I have it as a spare vacation home vehicle, and it sits upwards of 2-3 months before it gets used. Starts right up! Maintenance has been minimal - batteries, tires, fan belt, brake pads and windshield wipers. Nothing major ever. Some minor seal leaks showing up now at 160K miles. Northstar engines are amazing."

Great car for the money

By on Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"I bought my 97 STS with 83k on it, I'm now at 170k miles and the car has performed absolutely FLAWLESSLY. In that mileage, I've only had to do routine maintenance and fix the air conditioner ($800) and fuel pressure regulator ($50). Otherwise, this car has been amazing. I Highly reccomend it to anyone!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Seville near Honolulu. See local deals