2013 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

The best on the road

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"When I see the Caddy commercial that says the car will turn you on -- that is so true! I am thrilled everytime I get into the driver's seat. Went from Chevy Vega, to Toyota, to Subaru, to Jeep and now the Cadillac Escalade. Best car I have ever owned! Handles like a dream......."

Beautiful

By on Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Nothing measures up to this suv. Its a real head turner. Luxerious, powerful, fast, and safe. I love it ! Its my first Cadi at the age of 18 and it surely wont be my last."

Good ride..not a value.

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I own a 2007 ESV. Prior to purchasing this one, I owned a 2004 ESV. I love the way it rides...so comfortable! It definitely has plenty of room for my children and friends. The only issue I have is the same issue many of us have...with gas prices rising my SUV has depreciated drastically. I put $12,000 down on my latest ESV and received 2.9% financing along with paying extra each month and I would still take a loss with the sale of this vehicle. Before buying this vehicle make sure you are up for the challenge when paying for the gas!!!!"

Great! But EXPENSIVE...

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"We went to buy the 07 Denali and frankly, in my opinion, they were almost the exact same car (the Denali had less horsepower and a few other minor differences...) BUT my husband just HAD TO HAVE the Escalade, it had just come onto the dealer lot and he was infatuated bad. So we've had it almost 2 years... seriously a nice ride, I will admit... but we will be upside on that loan for at LEAST another 2-3 years, and the gas required to drive it ($94 for me to fill the tank this morning, and I average 13.9 mpg - GRRR...), not to mention the monthly charges for Onstar, XM Radio, etc... makes it REALLY tough for me to say it was worth it. Still, if you have the cash... it is a great car... if I have any complaints - it would be nice if the 3rd row seat folded down to disappear, rather than us having to take it in and out... On the positive side, it is SOOOO easy to drive, park, u-turns are a PIECE OF CAKE, and it's extremely comfortable!!"

I dont care for it

By on Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"yes it drives good and comfortable but tooo many things keep going wrong now a door is stuck and wont open sometimes the back hatch wont open. come on guys this is a 70,000 dollar car"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals