2012 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great suv

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Good"

Awesome vehicle

By on Monday, August 2, 2010

"My particular Escalade is a 2007 ESV with all the options except for the Captians chairs for the middle row. I bought my Escalade used in 2008 to replace a 2006 Suburban that was unsuitable for Alaska weather since it was only 2 Wheel drive. The Vehicle has a great combination of power and comfort that is unmatched by anything else I have ever driven. I have pulled travel trailers and car trailers through the Denali mountains, and to Chichina AK averaging nearly 14 MPG. I know a Escalade is a luxury vehicle not normally used for pulling but when you have over 400 HP and 400 lbs of Torque why not use it. I will say the City Mileage from the 6.2 Liter is terrible but it more than makes up for it on the Highway were I have gotten as high 23.5 miles MPG on a 900 mile round trip from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Mechanically the Escalade is as sound as anything else out there. I have had a few problems with the electronics though my DVD changer quit working and destroyed some disc and I had it in the shop 5 times for issues with the heated seats but over the last 6 months I havent been to the dealership for anything other than a oil change knock on wood. If your looking for an amazing ride with plenty of capability and you can afford it I would highly recommend the Escalade to anyone."

Awesome style and power

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Great drivetrain, styling and interior. Airleaks and no Bluetooth are my biggest complaints"

GREAT for road trips!!

By on Friday, August 12, 2016

Pros: "Plenty of room for everyone and then some!"

"I love this SUV. We bought it to check our colleges for our son. We did that comfortably in this vehicle and he is now a sophmore. My husband is buying a new larger SUV and I am downsizing. Love it!"

Comfortable and Powerful Ride!!!!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "I really enjoy driving my truck."

Cons: "Be prepared to have plenty of gas money."

Still at the dealership

"Nice"

Still at the dealership

The best on the road

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"When I see the Caddy commercial that says the car will turn you on -- that is so true! I am thrilled everytime I get into the driver's seat. Went from Chevy Vega, to Toyota, to Subaru, to Jeep and now the Cadillac Escalade. Best car I have ever owned! Handles like a dream......."

Beautiful

By on Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Nothing measures up to this suv. Its a real head turner. Luxerious, powerful, fast, and safe. I love it ! Its my first Cadi at the age of 18 and it surely wont be my last."

Good ride..not a value.

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I own a 2007 ESV. Prior to purchasing this one, I owned a 2004 ESV. I love the way it rides...so comfortable! It definitely has plenty of room for my children and friends. The only issue I have is the same issue many of us have...with gas prices rising my SUV has depreciated drastically. I put $12,000 down on my latest ESV and received 2.9% financing along with paying extra each month and I would still take a loss with the sale of this vehicle. Before buying this vehicle make sure you are up for the challenge when paying for the gas!!!!"

Great! But EXPENSIVE...

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"We went to buy the 07 Denali and frankly, in my opinion, they were almost the exact same car (the Denali had less horsepower and a few other minor differences...) BUT my husband just HAD TO HAVE the Escalade, it had just come onto the dealer lot and he was infatuated bad. So we've had it almost 2 years... seriously a nice ride, I will admit... but we will be upside on that loan for at LEAST another 2-3 years, and the gas required to drive it ($94 for me to fill the tank this morning, and I average 13.9 mpg - GRRR...), not to mention the monthly charges for Onstar, XM Radio, etc... makes it REALLY tough for me to say it was worth it. Still, if you have the cash... it is a great car... if I have any complaints - it would be nice if the 3rd row seat folded down to disappear, rather than us having to take it in and out... On the positive side, it is SOOOO easy to drive, park, u-turns are a PIECE OF CAKE, and it's extremely comfortable!!"

I dont care for it

By on Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"yes it drives good and comfortable but tooo many things keep going wrong now a door is stuck and wont open sometimes the back hatch wont open. come on guys this is a 70,000 dollar car"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals