2009 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

great car!

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"i bought my escalde about a month ago and it is great. i was looking at mercedes and acura and some other high end suv's but i liked the esclade. before i bought it i read some reviews with many having door handle promblems and i have had NO promblems with them. granite my car is only a month old. they feel fine and not cheap to me.... if i were to change anything i would add more colors to this car... when i was on the caddy website they had black.. white/pearl.. red.. gold... and that is about it. i love the navi and the power lift gate they are great.... i love having the led tail light because they are so much brighter and can prevent a accident and i jus like how they look."

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Awesome!

By on Monday, June 11, 2007

"This is a definite head turner. I have the White Diamond with the 22" Rims Sports package. The rims definitely make a difference on this luxurious vehicle. I am definitely enjoying the ride and luxury of this mammoth SUV. Nice job Cadillac... Go get you one!"

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2007

By on Thursday, April 26, 2007

i love this luxury the performance is fantastic

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"it turns heads even now it is prestigeous and would not sell it for less than 35k"

Love My Car (Truck)

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful Vehicle and very dependable"

"I absolutely love this vehicle. Sad to see the new design for 2013. Unless it looks different when it hits the ground in September, will probably look at other vehicles."

Love the exterior look of this vehicle

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "heated front/rear seats,navigation,large screen"

Cons: "no net for rear items/no storage area"

"This is my 2nd escalade. Love the look and comfort, prefer more storage space and a net to hold items in back area,does NOT have line in MP3 player and would prefer the line in MP3 player like the '08 and newer, Carpet had red stain that seems to be PAINTED over instead of the dealer replacing carpet when it was purchased. The new extended warranty is NOT complete as was our last extended warranty! Really like the large screen for touch stereo and navigation. The DVD screen is also larger with wireless headsets."

Good value, used...

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Styling, features, power"

Cons: "quality of leather, 2nd row violent folding!"

"I cant imagine paying $70k for my truck new (which was the sticker price) but used for only $25k i LOVE it. It looks great, drives great and loaded with goodies to keep you comfortable for a longggggggggggg journey. I really love the styling of this vehicle. Wish the leather on the seats had a bit more quality to them though. Also, the biggest issue i've had was how violent the 2nd row seats fold up (electronically) the force has bent the armrests, which now just flop around and have a cheap feel. I really like my 07 Escalade and would surely buy it again in a heartbeat. The 6.2 liter engine (400 hp, 6 speed tranny and perfect gear ratios never get old. I thought i'd be bored after trading in my 07 Corvette Z06 in for this, but after a year, im still loving it and feel as good as i can for trading for this. Another 100hp would be overkill, but would make this a hands-down keep-forever vehicle for me. If you're on the fence about an escalade vs tahoe/yukon. Just give one a try... You'll be sorry you didnt if you dont!"

Amazing car!!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Sexy looks, fast, luxury amenities abundant"

"This car is amazing. First of all, amazing power. It has a 400 horsepower 8 cylinder engine, you can tow anything and go surprisingly fast on the highway. The leather is beautiful, very high quality and is abundant throughout the car. You get the luxury features standard as on all Cadillacs. And the exterior to me is the best. It is stunning, chrome all over. You have to get the large chrome rims option, will make it look even better."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals