2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $79,293 - $82,678.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 09/28/2017

6.4

Based on 17 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

6.0/10
    6.2/10
    6.4/10
    6.1/10
    6.9/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Awful! Waste of money

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2016

"I regret trading in my german car for this trash! What a waste of money! It turned off on me at 5k miles! Ride is bumpy, brakes wearing unevenly and shocks and motor mounts already replaced. Only 10 months old"

Excellent vehicle, best ever!

By on Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pros: "Ride and overall drivability!"

Cons: "Super unleaded and gas mileage."

"Over the years I've had Yukon Denalis and Chevy Tahoe all loaded and all went over 150K miles before I got another. This Escalade is basically a Yukon Daneli loaded with all the goodies and more! The ride is perfect and quiet all the time! I have 3500 miles on it and we love it, the seats are great for long trips or short runs to the nearby grocery store. Our grandson love the video system, it's perfect for hauling a truck load of kids. My wife and I took it up to San Fransisco (a six hour drive from our home in SoCal) and than into the Napa Valley area, a perfect trip. All wen to plan and the truck rides beautifully at higheay speeds! We love the seats, better than the 2012 BMW 750Li we traded in for this new truck! And yes, we will recommend it to anyone looking for a full size SUV with all the goodies!"

Questionable SUV

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pros: "Dynamic External Look, Great Power"

Cons: "Poor Idling, Jerky Transmissin,"

"I was here in April 2016 complaining about my 2015 & 2016 Platinum as I was having problems with car shutting down. I think it's only fair that I come back and clarify what service technicians have finally figured out but it's only been a week of driving without truck shutting down. My problem was caused by my attaching a vanity plate below my regular license plate and blocking a radar sensor down in the lower front grille. I haven't trusted either car until last week, so far, no stalling. However, the rough idling and jumpy transmission isn't ideal for such an expensive machine. Infotainment system lags and now when Ipod is in use, the system continues to play same song over and over. HUD and lights on steering wheel weren't working for a few hours a while back, then when I got back in car, they worked. This car looks as awesome as it gets...it's GORGEOUS but the looks won't keep me in this car. I had and Infinity 2011 QX56 and I'm going back to the QX80...just as soon as the 2017's are available. I've learned my lesson, I haven't had an American made car since 1977 and I made a mistake going American with this Escalade."

Garbage

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pros: "none"

Cons: "really?"

"After 12 years of owning a German SUV's. I decide it was time to try American again. What a freaking mistake. The AC doesn't work properly, the transmission had a problem, the radio goes in and out. When a car company cannot even get the radio right! NEVER AGAIN."

transmission is rough

By on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pros: "Seats are nice"

Cons: "Transmission at low speeds is rough and awkward"

"The transmission works poorly until 3rd gear. For around town driving transmission is awkward and uncomfortable. Dealer has worked on the transmission 3 times (replaced the whole transmission) with only minimal improvement. Too much cheap plastic trim for the price. I could deal with the other issues but the transmission ruins it since we mainly use it around town."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next