ZIP code

2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 231 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Luxury at its finest,always room for improvement

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "You will Love what it does for You. ;)"

Cons: "The third row seat is a pain in the Rear End."

"Have been owning Foreign Cars forever. Have decided to be patriotic and support the American GOP and do what I can to help get GM back to the upper tier status. Bought my first American Made Car and went straight to the top. The 2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum. Top of the line Vehicle with all the trim. Surprised that it did not come with the heated steering wheel though. Vehicle came with everything else. Hand Stitched French Leather trim all around the dash, Seats, doors and Olive wood panel accents...truly a work of art. Bose Stereo system with 10 Speakers is top quality and the even though hybrid, the engine give's a major punch upon request. Same hybrid technology used in buses for years. Complete Battery runs when 30MPH or below. Heated and Cooled seats in the front and heated in the back row. Why not cool the back row also? heated and cooled Cup Holder in the front seats. 4 Monitors to watch and 2 to play video games. Watch the DVD in the front when parked. HID lights are super bright with automatic brights when driving in the worst of darkest of areas. Blind Spot warning on the mirrors keeps you aware of your surroundings without having to completely turn your head. If you can afford the luxury, you will be completely spoiled in it. The best part of the Deal is the maintenance that Cadillac provides. Inspection Stickers, oil Changes, all filter changes, everything, I mean Every single maintenance issue is provided by Cadillac at no extra cost. Absolute worry free Pampered Perfection."

I love this SUV

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, space and luxury"

Cons: "Costs"

"I have had this for over 2 years and love it! I normally would have traded a vehicle in by now, but can't bare to part with it. It works great when we go on vacation with extra family members with the extra seating and plenty of cargo space. I must say that I love having all of the space. I can throw the kids bikes and whatever else in at a whim with ease. I can go to Sam's club with out ever worrying about space. I live in SC so the flex fuel option has been worth it."

Vehicle way overrated

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"When you compare this vehicle other vehicles in this price range like Lexus, Mercedes,and Infinity, this truck is seriosly lacking. Me, being a car collector with names like Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborgini, and Porsche just want to warn you before buying this vehicle. It looks very nice with all the chrome, shine, tvs, and bling. But their is no quality. I wouldn't be suprised if everyone's start falling apart weeks after they leave the dealership. I know mine is--and with only 3000 miles."

Tremendous comfort, easy handling, perfect height

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

"This is the coolest, finest vehicle I have ever owned. Perfect for me personally. Perfect for my family and excellent for business outings. I loved this car for 7 years. I'm only now considering a trade-in or upgrade. It looks and feels like it would go another 125,000 miles"

It's a Cadillac...

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great drive..."

Cons: "No sun blocker at the sun roof opening."

"Now part of the Cadillac Family...this is a vehicle I will drive and keep...pass on to my son...it is a forever vehicle..."

Unsurpassable

By on Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Quietness and Ride"

Cons: "Not enough Caddy options available ..."

"This is the Top of the Line... The seating is excellent as is the comfort for 5 people on Extended Trips... You will arrive at your destination almost as though you never took the Trip... 600 pluse miles a day is an absolute Joy... The bed has more uses than anything out there and only the Avalanche has a comparative pickup Bed.... Trailer pulling is unsurpassed as the 6.2 Liter 403 HP High Torque Engine effortlessly will pull any load up to its capacity rating... It is hard to believe GM will stop building this Super Great Vehicle so this will be the last one I will ever be able to purchase... I fully intend for this Caddy to be he last one I will ever buy and fully intend for it to last for the remainder of my Life Time... I owned the Cadllac 2009 XLR Before trading it in on this EXT and even though I throughly miss the fabulous EXR as the ultimate Roadster I needed a more versatile vehicle .... The EXT almost has all the amenities I would have preferred such as Vehicle Warning on the Outside Mirrors, Heads up Display on the Windshield, and Adaptive Radar Cruse Control... The front Seats on my 2005 DeVille were more confortable in the seating portion but the EXT front Seats are fully acceptable... Other than those unavailable options and being spoiled by the Deville Seats I am fully content with my 2012 EXT... One more thing; I have never heard a complaint from riders about the spacious and comfortable seating and no one can believe how Quiet the interior is even at extended speeds on all the various highway surfaces... This is one incredible Cadillac and what a Ride it is in typical Caddy Fashion..."

Best ride and drive car.

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Third Escalade I've owned other two both had approx. 100,000 miles when I sold them. Absolutely, no truble with any of them."

Excellent SUV

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"It is an excellent drive on the open road. This is my 10th SUV from Suburbans, Tahoes and GMC models, my first Cadillac SUV. the third seat and it's attachment to the floor is the worst design of all ten."

2007 Escalade is full of problems

By on Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"You decide. I have tape holding up the hitch cover, have never used, one day it popped down and won't stay closed since. Needed 3 brake jobs in under 50K miles, GM dealer claims it's the driver, I know from previous Cadillac experience, it is not. Oxygen sensors damage easy, GM says it's like driving down the road and a rock hitting the windshield...neither warranty item, even though it happened in less than 30K miles and wires were damaged and I have no idea where they are located to protect them from being damaged again, two recalls, 2nd one they want to disable the wiper heater and provide me $100, the finish is peeling off the rims, the liftgate malfunctioned and hitting people in the head, the hydraulic arms on the rear window fall off causing the window to slam shut, on top of the arm which protrudes from under the glass. The seat heater doesn't work consistently, usually on days when my back hurts the most. The '07 Escalade is the biggest $65,000 disappointment I've ever had."

escalade...perfect

By on Monday, September 7, 2009

"You really couldnt ask for more..the cadillac escalade is an awesome ride. It has virtually everything one could need. [depends on upgrades]. Mine has the works except for power running boards, which I didnt want anyway. I live in a snow area, and fixed running boards are much better. Mine is Blue chip, a fairly rare color, most being black, tri-coat white, or silver/gold. I've had numerous people comment on it. That w/22" wheels makes it stand out amoungst all other suv's. Yes, its expensive, new at $68k plus tax, but well worth it. You wont be disappointed owning one!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals