2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 231 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I dont care for it

By on Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"yes it drives good and comfortable but tooo many things keep going wrong now a door is stuck and wont open sometimes the back hatch wont open. come on guys this is a 70,000 dollar car"

A Little Overrated

By on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"We've had some major trouble with our 2007 Escalade. Granted, it was all fixed by the dealership, but we've had two of the exterior handles break off. I'm not sure why they used cheap plastic for a part that is used frequently. If you have kids, just plan on paying $150 to have the door handles replaced every couple of years. We've had some of the interior come up and the console panels come apart from their seal. I would have expected more for a $65,000 vehicle. I'm a little disappointed with the purchase...and wouldn't do that ever again. The price tag far outweighs this vehicle."

Good ride..not a value.

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I own a 2007 ESV. Prior to purchasing this one, I owned a 2004 ESV. I love the way it rides...so comfortable! It definitely has plenty of room for my children and friends. The only issue I have is the same issue many of us have...with gas prices rising my SUV has depreciated drastically. I put $12,000 down on my latest ESV and received 2.9% financing along with paying extra each month and I would still take a loss with the sale of this vehicle. Before buying this vehicle make sure you are up for the challenge when paying for the gas!!!!"

Great! But EXPENSIVE...

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"We went to buy the 07 Denali and frankly, in my opinion, they were almost the exact same car (the Denali had less horsepower and a few other minor differences...) BUT my husband just HAD TO HAVE the Escalade, it had just come onto the dealer lot and he was infatuated bad. So we've had it almost 2 years... seriously a nice ride, I will admit... but we will be upside on that loan for at LEAST another 2-3 years, and the gas required to drive it ($94 for me to fill the tank this morning, and I average 13.9 mpg - GRRR...), not to mention the monthly charges for Onstar, XM Radio, etc... makes it REALLY tough for me to say it was worth it. Still, if you have the cash... it is a great car... if I have any complaints - it would be nice if the 3rd row seat folded down to disappear, rather than us having to take it in and out... On the positive side, it is SOOOO easy to drive, park, u-turns are a PIECE OF CAKE, and it's extremely comfortable!!"

Smooth quiet ride

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Best styling for vehicle class"

Cons: "Buttons are prone to unwelcomed changes"

"Very nice exterior look and the ride is smooth and handles well. The interior looks nice but the dash board buttons are easily changed without the owner noticing the change. The compartment buttons are also too easy to open. Although the radio has a nice touch screen, it does not allow direct access tuning. Overall the vehicle is a good choice with the strongest emphasis on exterior looks."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals