2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I would buy another.

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"This is my first Caddy and I am very pleased. It is a stunner, and gathers a lot looks. It is dripping with chrome. Love the 22" rims. Lots of power and it's delivered very smoothly (love the sound of the V8). Synthetic oil changes are costly, but the oil does seem to last longer. Gas mileage is not bad for a rig this size (hemi equipped Jeep GC only gets 1 more mpg and its much smaller!!) I haven't had any service issues, and the car has only needed one new tire at 7000 miles due to road debris (tire cost $300 with mounting, and it had to be ordered. Took 5 days to come in!). Love the gauges, and the cabin is comfy. Leather is very supple and the cooled seats are fantastic and they cool very quickly. My only gripe has to do with the power windows; Express down is nice, but I still wonder why GM can't do express up? A quick tip, if you live in snowy areas and buy this car, wash it quickly after being out in the snow. Mag chloride and other chemicals the cities use to melt the ice, play havoc with all the chrome and quickly leads to oxidation. Clean that junk off quick."

At 71 I have owned dozens of automobiles and this

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

"is without a doubt the best,great ride,and confort,low maint. easy handeling,overall just a super vehicle."

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Definite luxury in a SUV. Rides great and has awesome power! The only down side is the price of gas these days"

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"The 2007 Escalade is a very safe and nice ride. The gas milage is not very good and that makes it really hard to drive every day when gas price's are at +/- $3.25. The front A/C seats are awesome in the summer time. JB"

Excellent SUV

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I've owned my SUV for 2 months with 6900 miles on it. I've been in the GM family for over 10 years with both models of the Yukon Denali. I upgraded to the escalade due to the head turning styling. Sitting back and thinking of all the things that I like and dislike about this vehicle has been hard. There is an abundant of likes including: Turning radius is amazing; better than my S55 Benz, Air Conditioned seats, Exterior and Interior styling, Electric fold down seats, Seats are comfortable than the previous model, electric lift gate, Horsepower, place your foot on the gas and get ready to take off. There is nothing that I dislike but things that I would change – Own look away from the Yukon and Tahoe, Manual transmission (steptronics) should be place on the back of the steering wheel in stead of the gear shift (very uncomfortable to use), Rear windows (3rd row) should ventilate, option – for mothers and dogs owners – 3rd row seats should fold into the floor electronically. The seats are heavy to remove, but comfortable for a 3rd row. One complaint from my husband, who is 6ft 5 and 310, the console should have been smaller for a large seat, and last but not least Gas MILEAGE!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals