2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 231 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Always a head turner"

Cons: "Re-sale/trade in value is too low."

"If you're looking for comfort, style safety, and reliability this is the car to own. I have put nearly 100,000 miles on this car and it as taken me through he'll and back. While Mercedes has he GL 550, which is not bad looking, this is still he sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made, as long as you get the package with the 22"rims."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"Never thought we would buy a caddy but I am glad we did. This SUV is definitely awesome, everything works like a dream and it handles like a sports car. Can flick it in and out of parking spaces and down the highway. Comfort for every passenger and diamond white with black definitely gets the looks with the huge chromed 22's. mileage avg 15 city and 19 hwy use premium every 2nd or 3rd fill and reg or plus otherwise."

The Most Acclaimed SUV in the World

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Build Quality, fit"

Cons: "Non telescoping steering wheel, loud muffler"

"I love this SUV. After 25,000 trouble free miles, I can say without reservation, that the Escalade is worth the cost. I've owned many SUVs' throughout the years (MB G500, ML550, GL550, BMW X5, Audi Q7)from the European car makers, and I'm proud to say that GM's Escalade out classes them all. It even outshines a Japanese SUV that we've owned (Infinity Q56)."

I'm sorry I bought it

By on Friday, June 6, 2008

"I have to admit that I am naturally more of an economical shopper but broke down because this was a vehicle my husband really wanted to have. The immediate depreciation on this vehicle is UNBELIEVABLE. We've had it in the shop for repairs SEVERAL times over the past year. For the money, I would definately expect more."

Luxury at its finest,always room for improvement

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "You will Love what it does for You. ;)"

Cons: "The third row seat is a pain in the Rear End."

"Have been owning Foreign Cars forever. Have decided to be patriotic and support the American GOP and do what I can to help get GM back to the upper tier status. Bought my first American Made Car and went straight to the top. The 2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum. Top of the line Vehicle with all the trim. Surprised that it did not come with the heated steering wheel though. Vehicle came with everything else. Hand Stitched French Leather trim all around the dash, Seats, doors and Olive wood panel accents...truly a work of art. Bose Stereo system with 10 Speakers is top quality and the even though hybrid, the engine give's a major punch upon request. Same hybrid technology used in buses for years. Complete Battery runs when 30MPH or below. Heated and Cooled seats in the front and heated in the back row. Why not cool the back row also? heated and cooled Cup Holder in the front seats. 4 Monitors to watch and 2 to play video games. Watch the DVD in the front when parked. HID lights are super bright with automatic brights when driving in the worst of darkest of areas. Blind Spot warning on the mirrors keeps you aware of your surroundings without having to completely turn your head. If you can afford the luxury, you will be completely spoiled in it. The best part of the Deal is the maintenance that Cadillac provides. Inspection Stickers, oil Changes, all filter changes, everything, I mean Every single maintenance issue is provided by Cadillac at no extra cost. Absolute worry free Pampered Perfection."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals