2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Never thought I'd own a Cadillac

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Well built, great service, cool features."

Cons: "MPG could be better but after all it is a 400HP V8"

"After years of owning nothing but BMW's and Range Rovers if anyone had told me that I would buy a Cadillac I would have laughed at them. Then a couple of years ago both my 550i and my RR were coming up for lease end so my wife and I would need new cars. We test drove the ML550 thought it was nice but too "car like", we test drove a new RR; same old same old and then my wife suggested we look at an Escalade at first I thought "No way" but we went and arranged for an extended test drive as we had done with the others. We were no more than 1/4 mi from the dealer when we looked at each other and said this is the one. We went back and bought it and a month later I went back and bought the CTS Coupe. I'm now on my second Escalade and all cars were/are flawless. They drive and feel as if they were carved from a single block of steel. I just can't say enough good things about these vehicles and the dealer has treated me like gold. I doubt that I will ever own another foreign car or a different domestic for that matter."

Typical Bad GM Quality

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"Bought brand new dec. 2007. Battery went dead a month later. 1 out of the 4 of the wheel hub covers was different. one spark plug went bad after 6 months. the back window pops open when you close the hatch and cadillac can't seem to fix it after several tries...and this is supposed to be GM's luxury brand and their flagship division. no wonder they went bankrupt. when one pays over $70,000, these things should not be happening."

Sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Always a head turner"

Cons: "Re-sale/trade in value is too low."

"If you're looking for comfort, style safety, and reliability this is the car to own. I have put nearly 100,000 miles on this car and it as taken me through he'll and back. While Mercedes has he GL 550, which is not bad looking, this is still he sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made, as long as you get the package with the 22"rims."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"Never thought we would buy a caddy but I am glad we did. This SUV is definitely awesome, everything works like a dream and it handles like a sports car. Can flick it in and out of parking spaces and down the highway. Comfort for every passenger and diamond white with black definitely gets the looks with the huge chromed 22's. mileage avg 15 city and 19 hwy use premium every 2nd or 3rd fill and reg or plus otherwise."

The Most Acclaimed SUV in the World

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Build Quality, fit"

Cons: "Non telescoping steering wheel, loud muffler"

"I love this SUV. After 25,000 trouble free miles, I can say without reservation, that the Escalade is worth the cost. I've owned many SUVs' throughout the years (MB G500, ML550, GL550, BMW X5, Audi Q7)from the European car makers, and I'm proud to say that GM's Escalade out classes them all. It even outshines a Japanese SUV that we've owned (Infinity Q56)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals