2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I'm sorry I bought it

By on Friday, June 6, 2008

"I have to admit that I am naturally more of an economical shopper but broke down because this was a vehicle my husband really wanted to have. The immediate depreciation on this vehicle is UNBELIEVABLE. We've had it in the shop for repairs SEVERAL times over the past year. For the money, I would definately expect more."

Luxury at its finest,always room for improvement

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "You will Love what it does for You. ;)"

Cons: "The third row seat is a pain in the Rear End."

"Have been owning Foreign Cars forever. Have decided to be patriotic and support the American GOP and do what I can to help get GM back to the upper tier status. Bought my first American Made Car and went straight to the top. The 2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum. Top of the line Vehicle with all the trim. Surprised that it did not come with the heated steering wheel though. Vehicle came with everything else. Hand Stitched French Leather trim all around the dash, Seats, doors and Olive wood panel accents...truly a work of art. Bose Stereo system with 10 Speakers is top quality and the even though hybrid, the engine give's a major punch upon request. Same hybrid technology used in buses for years. Complete Battery runs when 30MPH or below. Heated and Cooled seats in the front and heated in the back row. Why not cool the back row also? heated and cooled Cup Holder in the front seats. 4 Monitors to watch and 2 to play video games. Watch the DVD in the front when parked. HID lights are super bright with automatic brights when driving in the worst of darkest of areas. Blind Spot warning on the mirrors keeps you aware of your surroundings without having to completely turn your head. If you can afford the luxury, you will be completely spoiled in it. The best part of the Deal is the maintenance that Cadillac provides. Inspection Stickers, oil Changes, all filter changes, everything, I mean Every single maintenance issue is provided by Cadillac at no extra cost. Absolute worry free Pampered Perfection."

GREAT for road trips!!

By on Friday, August 12, 2016

Pros: "Plenty of room for everyone and then some!"

"I love this SUV. We bought it to check our colleges for our son. We did that comfortably in this vehicle and he is now a sophmore. My husband is buying a new larger SUV and I am downsizing. Love it!"

I love this SUV

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, space and luxury"

Cons: "Costs"

"I have had this for over 2 years and love it! I normally would have traded a vehicle in by now, but can't bare to part with it. It works great when we go on vacation with extra family members with the extra seating and plenty of cargo space. I must say that I love having all of the space. I can throw the kids bikes and whatever else in at a whim with ease. I can go to Sam's club with out ever worrying about space. I live in SC so the flex fuel option has been worth it."

Vehicle way overrated

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"When you compare this vehicle other vehicles in this price range like Lexus, Mercedes,and Infinity, this truck is seriosly lacking. Me, being a car collector with names like Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborgini, and Porsche just want to warn you before buying this vehicle. It looks very nice with all the chrome, shine, tvs, and bling. But their is no quality. I wouldn't be suprised if everyone's start falling apart weeks after they leave the dealership. I know mine is--and with only 3000 miles."

Tremendous comfort, easy handling, perfect height

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

"This is the coolest, finest vehicle I have ever owned. Perfect for me personally. Perfect for my family and excellent for business outings. I loved this car for 7 years. I'm only now considering a trade-in or upgrade. It looks and feels like it would go another 125,000 miles"

It's a Cadillac...

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great drive..."

Cons: "No sun blocker at the sun roof opening."

"Now part of the Cadillac Family...this is a vehicle I will drive and keep...pass on to my son...it is a forever vehicle..."

Unsurpassable

By on Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Quietness and Ride"

Cons: "Not enough Caddy options available ..."

"This is the Top of the Line... The seating is excellent as is the comfort for 5 people on Extended Trips... You will arrive at your destination almost as though you never took the Trip... 600 pluse miles a day is an absolute Joy... The bed has more uses than anything out there and only the Avalanche has a comparative pickup Bed.... Trailer pulling is unsurpassed as the 6.2 Liter 403 HP High Torque Engine effortlessly will pull any load up to its capacity rating... It is hard to believe GM will stop building this Super Great Vehicle so this will be the last one I will ever be able to purchase... I fully intend for this Caddy to be he last one I will ever buy and fully intend for it to last for the remainder of my Life Time... I owned the Cadllac 2009 XLR Before trading it in on this EXT and even though I throughly miss the fabulous EXR as the ultimate Roadster I needed a more versatile vehicle .... The EXT almost has all the amenities I would have preferred such as Vehicle Warning on the Outside Mirrors, Heads up Display on the Windshield, and Adaptive Radar Cruse Control... The front Seats on my 2005 DeVille were more confortable in the seating portion but the EXT front Seats are fully acceptable... Other than those unavailable options and being spoiled by the Deville Seats I am fully content with my 2012 EXT... One more thing; I have never heard a complaint from riders about the spacious and comfortable seating and no one can believe how Quiet the interior is even at extended speeds on all the various highway surfaces... This is one incredible Cadillac and what a Ride it is in typical Caddy Fashion..."

Best ride and drive car.

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Third Escalade I've owned other two both had approx. 100,000 miles when I sold them. Absolutely, no truble with any of them."

Excellent SUV

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"It is an excellent drive on the open road. This is my 10th SUV from Suburbans, Tahoes and GMC models, my first Cadillac SUV. the third seat and it's attachment to the floor is the worst design of all ten."

2007 Escalade is full of problems

By on Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"You decide. I have tape holding up the hitch cover, have never used, one day it popped down and won't stay closed since. Needed 3 brake jobs in under 50K miles, GM dealer claims it's the driver, I know from previous Cadillac experience, it is not. Oxygen sensors damage easy, GM says it's like driving down the road and a rock hitting the windshield...neither warranty item, even though it happened in less than 30K miles and wires were damaged and I have no idea where they are located to protect them from being damaged again, two recalls, 2nd one they want to disable the wiper heater and provide me $100, the finish is peeling off the rims, the liftgate malfunctioned and hitting people in the head, the hydraulic arms on the rear window fall off causing the window to slam shut, on top of the arm which protrudes from under the glass. The seat heater doesn't work consistently, usually on days when my back hurts the most. The '07 Escalade is the biggest $65,000 disappointment I've ever had."

escalade...perfect

By on Monday, September 7, 2009

"You really couldnt ask for more..the cadillac escalade is an awesome ride. It has virtually everything one could need. [depends on upgrades]. Mine has the works except for power running boards, which I didnt want anyway. I live in a snow area, and fixed running boards are much better. Mine is Blue chip, a fairly rare color, most being black, tri-coat white, or silver/gold. I've had numerous people comment on it. That w/22" wheels makes it stand out amoungst all other suv's. Yes, its expensive, new at $68k plus tax, but well worth it. You wont be disappointed owning one!"

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Eveything!"

Cons: "It loves Gasoline (as it should)."

"The Cadillac Escalade ESV is the ultimate symbol of American flag waving, hot dog eating, highest ranking (if this were the military, it would be a 5 star General) car/truck in the world. I love the fact that it symbolizes American excellence. You Prius drivers, when I am behind you, I have deep desire to see you Prius be turned into a boat anchor. "But the toyota's are built in America" I hear all the time. Well, they also make Japanese flags at companies here in America, Fly one of those in front of your house and see what folks say. The Escalade can go through anything, you are safe, secure and comfortable. It is American in design and symbol after all."

Who knew I'd fall in love with a truck!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Gorgeous, safe, comfortable"

Cons: "would it be too much to ask for 50 mpg?!!!"

"Seriously, it is the absolute best! It took me 1 day to get used to it's size (I had an SRX prior to this) but since then, I must say I even park it with ease! People stop me in parking lots, tell me it looks like new (it's Gold Mist) and ask if I'm ready to sell it... I'm going to drive it into the ground and then plunk my pennies down for a new one!!!"

Great SUV

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I've either owned many of the SUV's you would compare to this vehicle or have driven friends for enough time to get a good feel of the other SUV's . If you regularly maintain the Escalade and buy good tires when replacement is needed the ride remains smooth and comfortable. The complaints I have with this car are: 1. No bluetooth. 2. Because of the ventilated seats the leather is prone to very small tears between holes over time. Navigation is average, but with IPAD's, ONSTAR, etc. it's your fault if you get lost. 3. Some wind noise that I believe is caused by side view mirrors. If you want a smoother ride with no excitement buy a Lexus or the other usual suspects. However, if you want the overall balance of Styling, Performance (a little growl in the exhaust), and comfort the Sclade is a great SUV. From Soccer Mom's to Hip Hop Moguls, this car reaches many spectrums. Not sure you can say this more on any other SUV/Car offered in the US."

I would suggest for anyone to buy!

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"The EXT model is what my dad bought and he has never had a problem with it. He put some custom 22 inch chrome wheels and hasn't had any issues with doing so. You get what you pay for here. No corners have been cut to save cost. They really did go all out on these powerful, confident and nearly perfect SUV's/Truck's."

Not the best

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I bought this car brand new one year ago. It's depreciated so much more than I thought it would. It's been in the shop more than I've been able to drive it. Everything has gone wrong, and now I'm selling it. It's a beautiful car, and has all the amenities you could ask for. Cadillac (GMC) has some problems that they still need to perfect with this SUV before they try to sell it."

Buy it used. You will loose 25 to 35k in one year

By on Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cons: "Does not hold its value."

2011 Esclade ECV

"This is a very comfortable vehicle with good performance. The leather wrapped center console started coming apart in 2014. The clear coat on the black trim around the doors started coming off in 2015. The right side retractable running board failed in 2015. The truck seems to start falling apart just after the warranty runs out. Over all if you have the money to repair it and fuel it its is a very fun truck to drive. The value drops to the same as a suburban loaded and same year after 3 years."

2011 Esclade ECV

I'm an Escalade guy (Not a Cadillac guy)

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Powerful, Stylish, Tons of Torque, Sophisticated"

Cons: "No spare tire, rigged exhaust."

Exchanged the stock 22's for 24's

"I always keep an SUV in the driveway to pull our family ski boat. Traditionally, I've been a Navigator person because of the value and overall cost. Cadillac cut me a great deal on a Platinum loaded and it's been a real gem. My wife owns a Range Rover HSE and we attempted to pull the boat a few times with it. That was not a good idea! It was too much of a chore for it. The HP and torque is perfect and the seats are comfortable. Granted we use premium fuel and get about 17 MPG on the highway but, that's with the boat behind us. It does have the 4 cylinder disable option so, I'm sure we would get much better mileage if we weren't pulling anything and driving 65 MPH. On the negative side. There isn't a SPARE TIRE! Because of GM (and their infinite wisdom to incorporate a dual exhaust. They removed the spare and rigged the exhaust to accommodate the two tips. In summary. I believe Cadillac makes substandard cars (I owned a poor quality (CTS-V) but, they make a great SUV."

Exchanged the stock 22's for 24's

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Best car for the value"

Cons: "low gas mileage - I fill up twice a week!"

"Best car I have ever owned! I bought it with 19,000 miles and have put 80,000 miles on it in just 3.5 years, but it has handled it well. The cadillac warranty is by far the best i have ever experienced as well. Beware - It only gets 12 miles per gallon city and 14mpg Highway. You also can only use the highest grade gas, so it is expensive, but well worth it!"

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"What a dissapointment for $68000. I have owned several luxury vehicles and found this truck to be suprisingly chincy and problematic. Starting with the driver's side rear door handle that just fell off as my wife opened the door to put our daughter in her seat, to the recall on the window washer fluid heating coil, that might cause a fire, to the interior trim pieces breaking off from simply touching them, to the lack of power steering wheel adjustments, to the lack of auto window up and down controls, to the tire pressure monitoring system coming on EVERY day in the winter, to the horrible service at not one, or two but all of the Cadillac dealerships where we serviced this thing. DO NOT BUY ONE, save your money and buy a scooter, or a Lexus."

Great Luxury for the Price

By on Monday, October 8, 2012

Pros: "Excellent Ride"

Cons: "Its got it all"

"Great ride for an SUV; AWD is the way to go in one of these. Interior is comfortable and quiet. Great for trips. Gas guzzler though."

I love my ESV. Nothing else like it.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

"What a great truck."

Great SUV

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

"I bought my 08 EXT and paid $62,000, I since have 50,000 miles on with the original tires. I've had the truck at the dealer twice since new for interior trim issues, and the second time for a recall and brake rotor resurfacing. All covered under warranty, and a beautiful CTS loner car for the day. Great hwy milage for a big truck, very stable at high speed. This is a great truck, but I wish I had bought a pre-owned low milage one instead. A bit too much money new."

Drives, not rides, like a sportscar!

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Have always had two door sporty vehicles in the past. Really didn't want to jump to a "truck" style. Definitely NOT a truck. Never once regretted the decision after I drove off the lot. Awesome ride. Ready for a new 2010!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals