2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 231 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I love this SUV

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, space and luxury"

Cons: "Costs"

"I have had this for over 2 years and love it! I normally would have traded a vehicle in by now, but can't bare to part with it. It works great when we go on vacation with extra family members with the extra seating and plenty of cargo space. I must say that I love having all of the space. I can throw the kids bikes and whatever else in at a whim with ease. I can go to Sam's club with out ever worrying about space. I live in SC so the flex fuel option has been worth it."

Vehicle way overrated

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"When you compare this vehicle other vehicles in this price range like Lexus, Mercedes,and Infinity, this truck is seriosly lacking. Me, being a car collector with names like Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborgini, and Porsche just want to warn you before buying this vehicle. It looks very nice with all the chrome, shine, tvs, and bling. But their is no quality. I wouldn't be suprised if everyone's start falling apart weeks after they leave the dealership. I know mine is--and with only 3000 miles."

Tremendous comfort, easy handling, perfect height

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

"This is the coolest, finest vehicle I have ever owned. Perfect for me personally. Perfect for my family and excellent for business outings. I loved this car for 7 years. I'm only now considering a trade-in or upgrade. It looks and feels like it would go another 125,000 miles"

It's a Cadillac...

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great drive..."

Cons: "No sun blocker at the sun roof opening."

"Now part of the Cadillac Family...this is a vehicle I will drive and keep...pass on to my son...it is a forever vehicle..."

Unsurpassable

By on Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Quietness and Ride"

Cons: "Not enough Caddy options available ..."

"This is the Top of the Line... The seating is excellent as is the comfort for 5 people on Extended Trips... You will arrive at your destination almost as though you never took the Trip... 600 pluse miles a day is an absolute Joy... The bed has more uses than anything out there and only the Avalanche has a comparative pickup Bed.... Trailer pulling is unsurpassed as the 6.2 Liter 403 HP High Torque Engine effortlessly will pull any load up to its capacity rating... It is hard to believe GM will stop building this Super Great Vehicle so this will be the last one I will ever be able to purchase... I fully intend for this Caddy to be he last one I will ever buy and fully intend for it to last for the remainder of my Life Time... I owned the Cadllac 2009 XLR Before trading it in on this EXT and even though I throughly miss the fabulous EXR as the ultimate Roadster I needed a more versatile vehicle .... The EXT almost has all the amenities I would have preferred such as Vehicle Warning on the Outside Mirrors, Heads up Display on the Windshield, and Adaptive Radar Cruse Control... The front Seats on my 2005 DeVille were more confortable in the seating portion but the EXT front Seats are fully acceptable... Other than those unavailable options and being spoiled by the Deville Seats I am fully content with my 2012 EXT... One more thing; I have never heard a complaint from riders about the spacious and comfortable seating and no one can believe how Quiet the interior is even at extended speeds on all the various highway surfaces... This is one incredible Cadillac and what a Ride it is in typical Caddy Fashion..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals