2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I'm sorry I bought it

By on Friday, June 6, 2008

"I have to admit that I am naturally more of an economical shopper but broke down because this was a vehicle my husband really wanted to have. The immediate depreciation on this vehicle is UNBELIEVABLE. We've had it in the shop for repairs SEVERAL times over the past year. For the money, I would definately expect more."

Luxury at its finest,always room for improvement

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "You will Love what it does for You. ;)"

Cons: "The third row seat is a pain in the Rear End."

"Have been owning Foreign Cars forever. Have decided to be patriotic and support the American GOP and do what I can to help get GM back to the upper tier status. Bought my first American Made Car and went straight to the top. The 2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum. Top of the line Vehicle with all the trim. Surprised that it did not come with the heated steering wheel though. Vehicle came with everything else. Hand Stitched French Leather trim all around the dash, Seats, doors and Olive wood panel accents...truly a work of art. Bose Stereo system with 10 Speakers is top quality and the even though hybrid, the engine give's a major punch upon request. Same hybrid technology used in buses for years. Complete Battery runs when 30MPH or below. Heated and Cooled seats in the front and heated in the back row. Why not cool the back row also? heated and cooled Cup Holder in the front seats. 4 Monitors to watch and 2 to play video games. Watch the DVD in the front when parked. HID lights are super bright with automatic brights when driving in the worst of darkest of areas. Blind Spot warning on the mirrors keeps you aware of your surroundings without having to completely turn your head. If you can afford the luxury, you will be completely spoiled in it. The best part of the Deal is the maintenance that Cadillac provides. Inspection Stickers, oil Changes, all filter changes, everything, I mean Every single maintenance issue is provided by Cadillac at no extra cost. Absolute worry free Pampered Perfection."

I love this SUV

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, space and luxury"

Cons: "Costs"

"I have had this for over 2 years and love it! I normally would have traded a vehicle in by now, but can't bare to part with it. It works great when we go on vacation with extra family members with the extra seating and plenty of cargo space. I must say that I love having all of the space. I can throw the kids bikes and whatever else in at a whim with ease. I can go to Sam's club with out ever worrying about space. I live in SC so the flex fuel option has been worth it."

Vehicle way overrated

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"When you compare this vehicle other vehicles in this price range like Lexus, Mercedes,and Infinity, this truck is seriosly lacking. Me, being a car collector with names like Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborgini, and Porsche just want to warn you before buying this vehicle. It looks very nice with all the chrome, shine, tvs, and bling. But their is no quality. I wouldn't be suprised if everyone's start falling apart weeks after they leave the dealership. I know mine is--and with only 3000 miles."

Tremendous comfort, easy handling, perfect height

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

"This is the coolest, finest vehicle I have ever owned. Perfect for me personally. Perfect for my family and excellent for business outings. I loved this car for 7 years. I'm only now considering a trade-in or upgrade. It looks and feels like it would go another 125,000 miles"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals