2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great suv

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Good"

Awesome vehicle

By on Monday, August 2, 2010

"My particular Escalade is a 2007 ESV with all the options except for the Captians chairs for the middle row. I bought my Escalade used in 2008 to replace a 2006 Suburban that was unsuitable for Alaska weather since it was only 2 Wheel drive. The Vehicle has a great combination of power and comfort that is unmatched by anything else I have ever driven. I have pulled travel trailers and car trailers through the Denali mountains, and to Chichina AK averaging nearly 14 MPG. I know a Escalade is a luxury vehicle not normally used for pulling but when you have over 400 HP and 400 lbs of Torque why not use it. I will say the City Mileage from the 6.2 Liter is terrible but it more than makes up for it on the Highway were I have gotten as high 23.5 miles MPG on a 900 mile round trip from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Mechanically the Escalade is as sound as anything else out there. I have had a few problems with the electronics though my DVD changer quit working and destroyed some disc and I had it in the shop 5 times for issues with the heated seats but over the last 6 months I havent been to the dealership for anything other than a oil change knock on wood. If your looking for an amazing ride with plenty of capability and you can afford it I would highly recommend the Escalade to anyone."

Awesome style and power

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Great drivetrain, styling and interior. Airleaks and no Bluetooth are my biggest complaints"

Comfortable and Powerful Ride!!!!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "I really enjoy driving my truck."

Cons: "Be prepared to have plenty of gas money."

Still at the dealership

"Nice"

Still at the dealership

The best on the road

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"When I see the Caddy commercial that says the car will turn you on -- that is so true! I am thrilled everytime I get into the driver's seat. Went from Chevy Vega, to Toyota, to Subaru, to Jeep and now the Cadillac Escalade. Best car I have ever owned! Handles like a dream......."

Beautiful

By on Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Nothing measures up to this suv. Its a real head turner. Luxerious, powerful, fast, and safe. I love it ! Its my first Cadi at the age of 18 and it surely wont be my last."

Good ride..not a value.

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I own a 2007 ESV. Prior to purchasing this one, I owned a 2004 ESV. I love the way it rides...so comfortable! It definitely has plenty of room for my children and friends. The only issue I have is the same issue many of us have...with gas prices rising my SUV has depreciated drastically. I put $12,000 down on my latest ESV and received 2.9% financing along with paying extra each month and I would still take a loss with the sale of this vehicle. Before buying this vehicle make sure you are up for the challenge when paying for the gas!!!!"

Great! But EXPENSIVE...

By on Friday, April 25, 2008

"We went to buy the 07 Denali and frankly, in my opinion, they were almost the exact same car (the Denali had less horsepower and a few other minor differences...) BUT my husband just HAD TO HAVE the Escalade, it had just come onto the dealer lot and he was infatuated bad. So we've had it almost 2 years... seriously a nice ride, I will admit... but we will be upside on that loan for at LEAST another 2-3 years, and the gas required to drive it ($94 for me to fill the tank this morning, and I average 13.9 mpg - GRRR...), not to mention the monthly charges for Onstar, XM Radio, etc... makes it REALLY tough for me to say it was worth it. Still, if you have the cash... it is a great car... if I have any complaints - it would be nice if the 3rd row seat folded down to disappear, rather than us having to take it in and out... On the positive side, it is SOOOO easy to drive, park, u-turns are a PIECE OF CAKE, and it's extremely comfortable!!"

I dont care for it

By on Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"yes it drives good and comfortable but tooo many things keep going wrong now a door is stuck and wont open sometimes the back hatch wont open. come on guys this is a 70,000 dollar car"

Paying for the name

By on Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I love the stigma that comes with driving an Escalade and I'm not afraid of saying it! Let's be honest, you are paying extra money just for the name cause you can get similar vehicles for less money but what fun would that be?"

A Little Overrated

By on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"We've had some major trouble with our 2007 Escalade. Granted, it was all fixed by the dealership, but we've had two of the exterior handles break off. I'm not sure why they used cheap plastic for a part that is used frequently. If you have kids, just plan on paying $150 to have the door handles replaced every couple of years. We've had some of the interior come up and the console panels come apart from their seal. I would have expected more for a $65,000 vehicle. I'm a little disappointed with the purchase...and wouldn't do that ever again. The price tag far outweighs this vehicle."

What a ride!

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Don't know what other people are saying here... This cars quality is superb...With 400 horsepower it pulls my 21 foot boat like it wasn't there. Best ride on the planet no problems"

Best Caddy so far

By on Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"I have owned 7 Caddy's and a total of 28 GM vehicles in my life and this is the best one yet. No issues with the vehicle and a real head turner. Gas milage is not that great at 14.2 but if you can afford to spend 75K for an SUV you have no reason to complain about MPG. Have an 08 now and an 09 on the way."

Great vehicle

By on Saturday, October 18, 2008

"A beautiful vehicle, full of luxury. My battery went dead, Onstar notified, Cadillac superhero arrived on the scene in 10 minutes and replaced my battery in 2 minutes. Priceless."

Love its bold look and the way it drives.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

"For a big vehicle it has great acceleration. The interior is well done and very comfortable. A negative is the 22" wheel thou looking good are poor in quality. Overall the best vehicle I have ever owned."

great car

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "good looking car"

Cons: "third seat does not fold flat"

"I am going to buy another one."

Smooth quiet ride

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Best styling for vehicle class"

Cons: "Buttons are prone to unwelcomed changes"

"Very nice exterior look and the ride is smooth and handles well. The interior looks nice but the dash board buttons are easily changed without the owner noticing the change. The compartment buttons are also too easy to open. Although the radio has a nice touch screen, it does not allow direct access tuning. Overall the vehicle is a good choice with the strongest emphasis on exterior looks."

Have had several cosmetic problems with trim

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable and sturdy...got lots of power."

Cons: "Trim and handles poorly made"

"Have had to have several pieces of trim and door handles replaced. For what you pay this SHOULD not happen."

TO BIG

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"This is a nice luxury truck but I bought this truck and it is too darn big! It handles ok but you can feel the shift in weight when you are driving it. Its really big so if you do not have a huge family and deep pockets for gas please, please do not buy this truck. Save your self some money and buy a Tahoe."

nothing but problems

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I have had my Escalade for 2 years. I have over $3000 repairs for electrical and the stability track. All four handles have come off - within one week. Now the power seats, locks and heat are not working. Both front tires loose air and have to be refilled every 3 days - that has been since we bought it. While the vehicle drives nice and I love the inside comfort - it has been a pitfall for our finances. Wish I could sell."

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, February 5, 2011

"The nicest car ive owned!"

Best Full-Size Luxury SUV

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

""Remarkably Aerodynamic." - Kelley Blue Book's Review of the Cadillac Escalade. It is true. I recommend this to all businessmen/women, but the problem is, is the price."

Numerous minor problems

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"The negatives are: 1. front seat passenger leg room lacking 2. door handles have fallen off repeatedly 3. door locks have failed repeatedly 4. front tires have worn on inside edge needing replacement several times The positives are: 1. reasonable gas mileage for this type of vehicle 2. plenty of power towing & good acceleration 3. nice style 4. reasonably smooth ride Really wouldn't recommend to anyone."

Large Family

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"This has been the best vehicle ever for a family with five kids. We get the look of awe you get with sporty vehicles rather than the look of disgust a mini-van or large van owner would receive as a nice bonus too!"

Love this SUV

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I love my Cadillac Escalade ESV, even though the first year of ownership was a challenge. The paint pealed on the passenger side rear fender, the power liftgate had a short and would open whenever it felt like it( you would be at a shopping mall and come out to find the rear liftgate open), and the chrome wheels pitted(even though it was never driven in the winter) After the problems were addressed, and repaired, the vehicle has been trouble free. It is very comfortable and fuel mileage on the freeway ranges between 19 and 21 MPG, about 15 MPG in the city. The styling is awesome and I would buy another one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals