2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Eveything!"

Cons: "It loves Gasoline (as it should)."

"The Cadillac Escalade ESV is the ultimate symbol of American flag waving, hot dog eating, highest ranking (if this were the military, it would be a 5 star General) car/truck in the world. I love the fact that it symbolizes American excellence. You Prius drivers, when I am behind you, I have deep desire to see you Prius be turned into a boat anchor. "But the toyota's are built in America" I hear all the time. Well, they also make Japanese flags at companies here in America, Fly one of those in front of your house and see what folks say. The Escalade can go through anything, you are safe, secure and comfortable. It is American in design and symbol after all."

Who knew I'd fall in love with a truck!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Gorgeous, safe, comfortable"

Cons: "would it be too much to ask for 50 mpg?!!!"

"Seriously, it is the absolute best! It took me 1 day to get used to it's size (I had an SRX prior to this) but since then, I must say I even park it with ease! People stop me in parking lots, tell me it looks like new (it's Gold Mist) and ask if I'm ready to sell it... I'm going to drive it into the ground and then plunk my pennies down for a new one!!!"

Great SUV

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I've either owned many of the SUV's you would compare to this vehicle or have driven friends for enough time to get a good feel of the other SUV's . If you regularly maintain the Escalade and buy good tires when replacement is needed the ride remains smooth and comfortable. The complaints I have with this car are: 1. No bluetooth. 2. Because of the ventilated seats the leather is prone to very small tears between holes over time. Navigation is average, but with IPAD's, ONSTAR, etc. it's your fault if you get lost. 3. Some wind noise that I believe is caused by side view mirrors. If you want a smoother ride with no excitement buy a Lexus or the other usual suspects. However, if you want the overall balance of Styling, Performance (a little growl in the exhaust), and comfort the Sclade is a great SUV. From Soccer Mom's to Hip Hop Moguls, this car reaches many spectrums. Not sure you can say this more on any other SUV/Car offered in the US."

I would suggest for anyone to buy!

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"The EXT model is what my dad bought and he has never had a problem with it. He put some custom 22 inch chrome wheels and hasn't had any issues with doing so. You get what you pay for here. No corners have been cut to save cost. They really did go all out on these powerful, confident and nearly perfect SUV's/Truck's."

Not the best

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I bought this car brand new one year ago. It's depreciated so much more than I thought it would. It's been in the shop more than I've been able to drive it. Everything has gone wrong, and now I'm selling it. It's a beautiful car, and has all the amenities you could ask for. Cadillac (GMC) has some problems that they still need to perfect with this SUV before they try to sell it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals