2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Based on 264 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

well built SUV

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "solid build, roomy, strong engine"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The engine has been very solid. It still pulls like a buffalo after all the miles. I would recommend this vehicle for anyone interested in a used full size SUV. When it was time for a new car, I bought an escalade again."

great suv. love it.

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "holds value, plenty of space and luxury,"

Cons: "gas"

"this suv is awesome, it has a ton of space and luxury, the kids love it, its great for the family and its just an awesome suv! i love it"

Luxury SUV

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I bought this 06 Escalade used with <10,000 miles. It's the first luxury American car I've owned and the first suv. Once I got over the fact that I didn't buy it for it's superb gas mileage I realized that Cadillac knows how to build a luxury suv. I've owned it only 2 yrs, but haven't had a problem. It has a dvd entertainment system which the kids love on trips. For those trips it also has navigation which I'm convinced now that every car should have. The only fault I've found is in the third row seat. It sits low to the ground and isn't comfortable for anybody over 5' 5". Most suv's are like that with the exception of the ESV model or Suburban type suv. When you utilize the third row for seating you have no room for luggage. Aside from that it's very well equipped and rides nicely for a large suv."

I LOVE this SUV

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Pros: "safe, great towing capacity and pwr, lots of room"

Cons: "cost of gas right now"

"Have had this suv for 6 years, no major breakdowns.Very reliable and safe. The suspension system is terrific, best of all suv's I've owned (yukon,explorers). It is a great vehicle for towing, no loss of power. great power when you pass on highway.Very luxurious. I love all the room in it. The 3rd row seat has good leg space. It is completely or partially removable for additional trunk space. Also, lots of leg room in second row seat. It folds down completely or partially. This vehicle is great for large family and vacations."

Best vehicle I've owned

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle used with high mileage because it's the only way I could afford a cadillac. I really love it so far. I was a little concerned on the mileage from all the reports that I've seen saying the Escelade doesn't get very good mileage. Well, I'm here to tell you that I've gotten better mileage with my Caddy than I've gotten with any 4x4 I've owned so far. And more power, In town I'm getting 15-15.5mpg and highway 18-19.5mpg NOT KIDDING. And I'm not going with the MPG Readout display I'm calculating it out when I fill. I'm very happy with it. My last vehicle was a Chevy Avalanche and never got that kind of mileage with it EVER.. If your considering a Escalade ESV. Go for it.. I love mine. Good luck"

Love this vehicle.

By on Friday, November 9, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable and lots of room. handles great"

Cons: "Not best mpg."

"I have had very few repairs. It has a dvd and vhs two screens, and watch to different movies or the same on the screens. Great for traveling with my grandchildren. It has meet all my need for hauling and still comfortable and handling. Not sure I want to change, but looking to up grade to newer model. I Love this vehicle."

Best SUV I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "Comfort and Convenience Hauls 7 Adults, Tows 7500"

Cons: "15.2 MPG but Worth every Penny!"

"2 repairs in 6 years and 100 K miles! Loved it so Much we just purchased an 08 with low miles."

My Baby!!

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Very spacious to do other activities"

"This vehicle has been the best thing I ever drove. Both performance and comfort wise. I nick named her Candice, I know that's a little weird but I love her and I maintain her very well. The only problem I ever had was about a month ago her EVAP system malfunctioned and had to get it replaced, but a very easy fix though. Performance is really great, I have some aftermarket performance parts on her and she wins races all the time, with style and comfort haha. I plan on never selling her, my parents wanted to trade her in and get me a 2012 Cadillac Escalade. Guess what I did..... I told them I couldn't do it. Some people would say I'm stupid or crazy, but honestly I really couldn't get rid of her. She has been there for me all through high school and now college. I'm only 18 and plan on keeping her for a long time. "

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"The Escalade is great quality, performance, style, and very comfortable especially on long trip. My Escalade get around 20 miles per gallon on highway would get more if driving 65 miles per hour. Would purchase again. Very pleased."

still on the fence

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Wanted an escalade for years..finally got a 2003 with 60k miles. I own it less then 2 months. I have an ext. warranty, thank god. The first two weeks I had the front diff rebuilt, the engine oil cooler lines were leaking and replaced, and the rear diff was leaking and the seals were replaced. Within the past two weeks, a relay was replaced which worked the rear heated seats and the homelink, the rear air relay was replaced, the mirror on the passenger side needed to be replaced as the defroster was burnt out, the passenger window control was replaced, and now the driver side power lock control needs to be replaced. This weekend, while away for Thanksgiving, the escalade would not start, and now seems to be having issues with the pass key or theft deterant systm. Hope this gets better. No the tranny seems to be shifting alittle hard."

great suv!

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

"handles well, great acceleration, tows incredibly. when i have a trailer hooked up you cant even feel it, the tow package push button is wonderful, just hit the button and away you go. the esv is much roomier than the standard escalade, much more room for luggage, groceries, etc. the awd is excellent in the snow, and the traction control does a great job of putting the power down no matter what the road conditions are. my next vehicle will also be a cadillac esv. the gas millage isnt the best in the world, but there must be a trade off somewhere. you cant have power and capability with out consuming a bit more fuel."

I love my car!

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Gorgeous, comfortable, classy, great hwy gas miles"

Cons: "Gas guzzler in the city..."

"Take care of it and it will take care of you. I have owned this car for 5 years and it has never let me down. It is gorgeous and very comfortable. It get great highway miles and you cannot beat the storage space. Third row is removable and 2nd row seats fold down. Would do it all over again."

Great vehicle

By on Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Great SUV, I've loved it. Very smooth ride, comfortable and roomy for my four kids and I (with lots of sports equipment in the back!). The sound system is great too."

Beware 4L60E

By on Monday, December 15, 2008

"We had to replace our torque converter just prior to our 4wd Escalade reaching 50,000 miles, at a cost of $1,500. The service technician informed us that this is a common problem with the Escalades. Apparently, GM matched a light duty transmission (4L60E) with the high-torque 6.0L Escalade engine and this causes premature transmission and/or torque converter failure. The technician told us we would be back for a total transmission rebuild before the Escalade reaches 80,000 miles. Apparently the sun shell gear of the 4L60E goes out earlier than normal in the Escalades, again, due to the transmission not meshing well with the 6.0L power train. If you buy a used 4wd Escalade, purchase an extended warranty to cover the transmission that will assuredly go bad."

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Great SUV no matter how much gas costs, the comfort and reliabilty are exceptional, tows my car and enclosed trailer prox. 5000 lbs. with out a problem. Gas milage when towing prox. 8 mph."

The best vehicle I have ever owened

By on Thursday, August 7, 2008

"This is a fun car with great looks and lots of comfort and room. The gas milege I have got is as low as 14 mpg and as high as 19 mpg at 65mph on the freeway. Not bad for a large SUV."

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I just bought an 04 fully loaded and couldn't be happier with it. I got an amazing deal and could still get great resale value. The quality is top notch as is its performance. It feels like it's floating down the road when i drive. It is unbelievably comfortable and my son loves watching spongebob in the back.. 5 stars all the way around"

nice vehicle

By on Saturday, March 8, 2008

"I love my 2003 Escalade. All the options are great. It will spoil you for luxury vehicles. I do have problems with my fuel pump. I purchased the auto 1 year old and to date (4 years later) it has had to have 7 new fuel pumps installed! I don't know if this was unique only to my auto or if all 03' have problems with the fuel pumps. I am lucky and it is under warranty for 100,000 miles. I was told a new fuel pump for an Escalade can run around $750.00 each. Other than that I do love my Escalade!!"

Most Comfortible Vehicle

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I have a preowned 2003 Escalade that had 134000 miles and was taken great care of by its previous owner I never had a problem with it and drive it everyday"

MILEAGE

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "LOT OF ROOM"

Cons: "GAS,GOT ESV PARKIN"

"300,000 AND STILL RUNNING"

Love the drive,

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Nice driving car, long distance"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Love the drive and comfort."

Smooth Cadillac Ride

By on Sunday, May 30, 2010

"The Escalade is one of, if not ,the best suv's on the market . It has alot of power and rides with comfort. The Escalade is a classy yet sporty vehicle. It says, I care about comfort, power, and style. The owner of a Escalade holds his/her head up with pride as their rolling down the highway with his/her loved ones knowing that they're the king of the road. I love my 03' Cadillac Escalade ESV!"

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"Like most of the other reviews, we also owned a Suburban..and it was time to trade up and I am glad we did. No other vehicle for us either! Great ride, look, and extra's. Gas milage...well, you just can't be afraid. Coming from a large SUV to another gas mileage is not an issue to us. But the luxury this SUV has.. I can't imagine another coming close. But shop around different dealers...our local dealer was way out of line in their pricing, we drove a little and saved alot."

Great suv

By on Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"You won't be disappointed with this vehicle. We have two kids and more room for traveling and this is perferct. It has more than enough power and room. Fuel mileage is good for a vehicle this size, we get 19 mpg on highway and 14 in town."

Love this vehicle

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"I absolutely love this vehicle! It has lots of room to carry family and/or friends. It has been extremely dependable - never been back for anything other than for normal servicing and mandatory inspections. It has been wonderful for those long trips - especially when towing a trailer."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals