ZIP code

1999 Cadillac Eldorado

Based on 250 Ratings for the 1992 - 2002 models.

My Rad-Cad!

By on Friday, October 5, 2007

"When Cadillac named their trim GT, they meant GT! Luxury, and a 300-hp Northstar BEAST! Mine has never broken down, and services are decently-priced. Whenever my crew goes to the mall, they ask to go in the Red Runnin' Rad Cad! I beat a Volvo 850 R in a race by a mile! THANK YOU CADDY! If you're in Laconia, and you see a red Caddy with roaring exhaust and murals on the side, please offer to race!"

Best car I have owned

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"My caddy is a 96 with only 47,650 miles on the odometer.It is a fun car to drive,with plenty of power and a comfortable ride."

My baby!

By on Friday, August 3, 2007

"I bought the 98 eldo new.....what a fantastic car. I was hooked from the day I saw it. Love the ride, the V8 power and the sleek beauty. And she's still the greatest machine I have ever driven..... 9 years & still going strong...we are bonded together! Just had it totally tuned up for the 1st time at 104,000 and am getting 33-35 mpg..not even some of the new cars can speak that language. The only reason I gave "comfort" 4 stars is because the seat length is a little short for my long legs."

Great drive

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

"Great Gas mileage.. 2000 model uses Regular Gas But I use Mid Grade .Have use regular with no problem only major problem was Radiator leak Wife does not like big cars but likes this one Controls are easy to use has 10 disk cd changer in trunk works great On Star is out dated Glad I got this car will have long tme"

Bullet Proof

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"beats a Charger RT/1994 Mustang 5.0/ BMW Z3. goes offroading in sugar sand for 6 hours no problem. can take corners at high speeds no problem Tops out at 155 mph How do i know ive done it and at 53000 miles on my 1999 Cadillac El dorado not one thing has gone wrong. Im 18, reckless and have done everything besides covering it in gasoline to kill this car. If you think american quality is bad, u need to reconsider. like now."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Eldorado near Honolulu. See local deals