2008 Cadillac DTS

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

I just bought this 2006 with 45,500 miles

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "It feels great to drive this car"

Cons: "I haven't found a Con yet."

"I was lucky enough to find this one owner DTS. It still feels and looks like a new car. The luxury options are wonderful, heated stearing wheel, all location airbags. Drives wonderful, like floating. I had a 2004 SRX AWD that I bought new and it never felt like a Caddy. This DTS drives and feels like a Caddy should. This is one of the nicest cars I have owned by far. I am hoping after reading all the other reviews that I have good luck with maintenance."

Cadillac Forever

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "led lights, automatic start and parking sensors."

Cons: "driver rear view mirror backing up drops too low"

"This is my third Cadillac. I had a Deville and a Cts, both were great American made vehicles. The Dts is the ultimate mode of personal transportation. Its definitely an eye catcher with the led lights. Constantly getting compliments and many questions asking is it new."

We love this car. I have no complaints at all!

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "Ride, MPG,Styling,"

"This is by far the best Cadilac that I have owned. Other than basic maintenance, I have spent 0 dollars on this car.We love the ride, the MPG (26 HWG)I have owned this car for 5 years, many trips to Fla., and 117,000 miles later, still no squeeks or rattles!!!"

I'd buy it again

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"This car has a lot of power and handles very well. You can't tell the motor is running when you're on the open road. You come to expect luxury in Cadillacs and this car doesn't disappoint."

Love this car

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "value for comfort, quality, and reliablity!"

Cons: "headlight replacement cost about $600.. :("

"This was my first caddy I have ever purchased. I was a Mercedes guy prior. Bought this car with 20K in 2008 and fell in love. 5 months ago I decided I wanted something all wheel drive as I live on the side of a mountain and when we get snow there is no way for me to get home on the front wheel drive DTS. I like my DTS so much I got a CTS- all wheel drive. Now I have 2 caddys and have really enjoyed both of them. I will be a caddy man for many years to come."

great car

By on Saturday, February 27, 2010

"this is about the 15th caddy we ve had. it replaced a 4 year old 2002 that was awesome but totaled 6 months after we bought it when it was rearended.got our 2006 dts level 2 for 25k with 22k miles on it and had only been on the road 13 months the dealer gave us a great deal. love it alot except for the constant rotor warping problem were having. fortunately we bought a caddy ext. warranty to 100k miles that basically is the factory warranty so there still covered. weve put 26k on it in the 3 years weve had it my only complaint is that it has the bench front seat not the bucket seats the 2002 had so long rides are not as easy as they were in the other car i am disabled and need the comfort etc. but you cant go wrong i dont think with this car especially a good clean used one."

Nicest car I have owned so far

By on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"I have never been brand loyal. I have owned both Lincoln and Caddy for years. BY far this is the nicest car i have owned. From the heated and cooled front seats to the fuel economy this car is great. All the issues I have had ( 42,000 miles ) have been small and simple. Love the onstar system and the way the car has held its value. When the time comes I will have another one. I am a young guy. And this car rocks. My MPG is 21.6 city and 32 HWY. I average 23.6 over all."

Fabulous Automobile

By on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"My first new Cadillac, truly a great ride. 18 city, 24+ Hwy, regular fuel. Quiet, Onstar, solid ride, no drift on curves, the real deal. Plus, made in USA. A real dream machine, and highly recommended. What a beauty."

By on Saturday, December 12, 2009

"I purchased a DTS Platinum Edition with all the options about 6 months ago. It is my 5th Cadillac. It replaced a 2006 Cadillac STS with all wheel drive. I prefer the larger DTS but I was concerned about giving up some of the premium options that are not available on the DTS, such as Head-Up Instumentation. Nevertheless, I am not disappointed in this vehicle. I miss the all wheel drive, but not the miserable gas mileage. My new DTS gets about 18 MPG in the city and 24 on the road - about 20% better than the STS without sacrificing safety in wet and snowy weather. The turning radius has been drastically improved over my 2001 DTS which was my chief complaint of that car. I agree that the cup holders leave something to be desired and I'm keeping my fingers crossed regarding the electronic problems that others mention, but so far I've not had any problems. The navigation system in my new car does not have all of the features of the one in my STS, but it is dramatically easier to operate and is much more user friendly. (I don't have to get out the owner's manual in order to use it.) The front drivers head rest is actually quite uncomfortable for me, I don't understand why they didn't just keep the old style. (That's why I gave it 4 stars for comfort.) I miss the automatic emergency brake release of my 2001 and older cars. By 2009 the style is aging a bit, but it is by far the best driving and smoothest car I have ever owned. If Caddy keeps turning out reasonably priced cars at every level (from CTS to Escalade), they just might be able to save GM from insolvency."

Great car

By on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"The DTS is probably the best car I ever owned. The only shortcoming is the headroom if you have the moon roof. I'm tall so the ceiling seems a bit low. The car has lots of power and very quiet cabin. Another nice benefit is it doesn't look like all the Japanese and German cars out there. It has a unique style and ride."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac DTS near Honolulu. See local deals