1992 Cadillac DeVille

8.3

Based on 168 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

Very Stylish and Reliable Car!

By on Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pros: "Great ride, very reliable, comfortable, roomy."

Cons: "Cadillac doesn't make these cars anymore."

"I absolutely love this car! I am friends with the people who bought this car brand new in November of 1992 and they had it for about 8 years and then they sold it to me in 2000 when they got a new Cadillac. They had all of the routine maintenance done on this car and loved it, but they decided it was time to upgrade, so I have had this car since July of 2000. This is one of the best cars that Cadillac has ever made. The quality is outstanding and cannot be beat. I still have all of the original interior besides the radio. I even still have the cup holders! The radio died in about 2002, which I was not happy about because it was a top of the line Delco/Bose Gold Series System, but it was ten years old. The ride is very smooth and people that drive this car always comment that it feels like you are floating because the shocks and suspension are so good. In October 2015 I hit a deer with this car and at the time only had liability insurance, so I had to pay for it out of pocket. The great things was that the only thing that was damaged was the hood, that's it! None of the radiator or steering got messed up at all. These old Cadillacs are like tanks and are rock solid. I got a new hood for this car and painted it with the original paint code from the VIN and after it was done, you could not tell anything had happened! It is also a very roomy car, with seating for up to 6 people. I have never had any trouble with the engine or transmission going out. The rearview mirror has fallen off a couple times, but I have fixed it. The same thing has happened to some of the emblems on the back of the car, but gorilla glue fixed that problem! Overall, this car is one of the best that I have ever owned and I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon."

Top 5 vehicles I have owned

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Great comfort, soft, quiet ride."

Cons: "Miss dual zone climate, could use more leg room"

"I bought it a few months ago as estate settlement, needed a power window repaired, gave it a detail job, serviced it and am driving approximately 100 miles a day to work. The car looks great and has lots of power, was a little nervous at first to learn that regular maintenance may have been lacking for a while, found sludge in the 1st oil change, but checked it out, No major problems and found I am averaging around 24 on the highway, but was pleased to learn I got nearly 30 mpg on a 4 hour stretch to see family over the holidays. Will probably be a Caddy owner from now on."

Classic Style Cadillac

By on Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"This 1990 Cadillac cannot be compared to modern luxury cars. The interior ergonomics is not very good, but the comfort is amazing. I feel like I'm sitting in my living room couch. The car just sails over bumps on the road. The V8 is powerful and takes very little effort to get up to speed. The exterior is by all means, a classic Cadillac. No one will mistaken the car for anything else. It is still a head turner even after 20 years. The Cadillac was my father's pride and joy. He loved that car."

Cady DeVille

By on Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Bought my Cadillac DeVille with 67,000 miles on it and it now has 132,000 and can probably go another 80,000 miles. It has been very reliable and has been on a couple 1000+ mile trips. My biggest problem with this car is the security system with the key would shut the car off for 3 minutes, I figured out how to bypass it but it still acts up sometimes. My other complaint is having to use premium unleaded fuel. Besides that this is comfortable, powerful car with lots of room."

Super Ride

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"I was given this 88 DeVile after my Grandfather stopped driving at the age of 94. he bought it new in 87. The caddy has 130K on it with the factory plugs,tires and brakes. This is the car I learned to drive in. Now she is mine to drive. Classy body lines, the 4.5L is a bit of a gas hog, but I get comfort and style back. Everyone wants to ride with me now. She is still turning heads. This has been a great car for Grandfather, very little repairs other then PM. She has been pampered all her life, but still chirps a tire from time to time... Blows the Kids off the road when needed, and still takes us to church on Sundays in syle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac DeVille near Honolulu. See local deals