2013 Cadillac CTS

Based on 352 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Love my 4 door Vette

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun, good looks, and comfort"

Cons: "Buy a good radar detector!!!"

"I have owned over 30 different cars in my lifetime, anything from a 65 Vette to and Audi A8 and this is my overall favorite! It has the comfort of a Cadillac, and the sportiness of a Vette. The backseat holds a baby seat and room enough for my 6 foot teenager with comfort. Sometimes we have had 2 adults and the babyseat squeezed in for short rides. Gas mileage is about 14 mpg around town and up to 22 mpg on the highway. Not alot of cars out there that can hang with it, including Ferrari's and BMW's."

Great car

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

"This is my second Cadillac, and have been very happy since day one. Its been comfortable on long trips and around town. I love the heated and air conditioned seats, in hot weather it keeps me from sticking to the leather. The only peeve I have with the car is the very low front deflector, I have to be very careful not to get too close to the curb when parking nose in."

2008

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Understand why it was named MT car of the year. Well designed, well made. Handling is excellent, but ride is not as sweet as the 1980 Seville. Trunk is not as convenient to get things in and out of as it could be - opening is small. Software to operate features in the owner's manual did not support instructions and functions. Looks like manual was written for what designers wanted, not what they delivered. Love the independent climate controls. Sound system is outstanding. First time having navigation system, and found it to be nice to have in a strange city. On board phone is nice because Washington state passed a hands-free phone only law. Overall, this is one of the nicest cars I've owned."

out standing automobile

By on Thursday, December 15, 2016

"The Cadillac CTS AWD is a well balanced car with great handling in bad as well in good weather. A lot of fun to drive and gas mileage hovers around 25 mpg. Lets just say Cadillac got it right."

Sophisticated, sports luxury with a few issues

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "See complete review"

"Gorgeously styled, I regularly get compliments from complete strangers. Acceleration is quite strong in sport shift mod. Excellent handling with either shock setting, but sport mode is best for all but freeway expansion joints. If there was a better car of this type and price, I would have bought it. I am a "Ford guy", but "cheaper" 2011 GT500 did not offer this level of sophistication, luxury and looks, or an automatic transmission. What's not to like? Best for those significantly smaller than myself, at 12,000 miles the Recaro seats are already showing seat way too much bolster wear from entry and exit, little to no headroom, and rub head on virtually every entry or if sitting upright, not having moon roof would add critical headroom. Backseat is for small children where even height-challenged adults will have no headroom. Equally challenging is pushing the door part-way open without it closing on you, the door detents are useless. Know it sounds like I am fairly critical of the car, but it is just that a few little things are marring the comfort of a great sports/luxury car that is great fun to drive! Now if only they had offered the Corvette version of this motor, at least the forged pistons and stronger rods to facilitate safe power upgrades!"