2007 Cadillac CTS

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Great

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"For many years I thought the Caddi was just "My Fathers Car", but this one has changed my mind forever. Just love this car. A balance of style, comfort and performance. I was a "Jag" man but now I am chnging my nickname to Caddiman!"

Yeah baby

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Our '04 CTS is the best American car I've ever owned.6 cyl goes great.Handling is everything it should be.Interior is a little spartan but comfy for short or long hauls. Sound system does lack but I've never been a fan of Bose.Good brakes,great looks.Extraordinary value esp when purchased used."

Great Improvement

By on Saturday, March 29, 2008

"I purchased my 2004 CTS with 15,000 miles on it in 2005. I now have 95,000 miles on it and the vehicle has only required normal maintenance, nothing has required additional service. It has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever driven. The 3.6 litre is more than adequate for passing and spirited driving. It is my second Cadillac, there will be many more."

Rock Solid!

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"Great car from the moment I drove it off the lot. Awesome acceleration and handling. Very comfortable. Invest in a good set of tires to reduce the road noise and improve the handling. Had some issues with the ignition key sensor. The integrated Bose sounds awesome, but lacks in its delivery of critical vehicle conditions. Don't rely on it to tell your when to change your oil and other fluids, use your head!"

2003 CTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"First edition CTS w/ sport package owned for 5+ years. Value: Particularly when taking into account the GM benefit card which can accrue up to $500 per year over 7 years before expiration. Reliability: Didn't expect it to be perfect, and it hasn't been, a couple of recalls, a couple of pump replacements (one not under warranty, but the dealer picked up the tab). Quality: Seems fine, again not perfect. Performance: Fast enough, not too fast, quick enough, not too quick, keeps me out of trouble. Hit the sport mode button and disengage the skid control system for fun. handling with rear drive is great, drives well on highways w/ undulation and/or curves, stays down on the road providing driver confidence, steering radius is fantastic. Styling: I liked it when I bought it, still think it's attractive. Comfort: A good balance of sport and comfort in my opinion. Fairly quiet except under acceleration when the engine is quite loud, I'd prefer stealth to match it's design. I like the flexibility of the split rear seat to accomodate three golfers and clubs. I always volunteer to drive. Overall: It's still fun to drive and I'll hang on to it until some young relative can afford the trade in value, and then I'll buy the next version w/ AWD. I'd buy it again for what it is, not for what it's not."