2004 Cadillac CTS

Based on 498 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Good value for the money.

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Outstanding exterior styling. Interior has too much plastic. Excellent gas mileage. Have had the vehicle since 2005 (bought it new). Four years into owning the car, developed a noticeable front-end squeak. Went round and round with the local Cadillac dealership to fix it correctly. After one year of this, they agreed to replace the front suspension control arms (warrantied) which fixed the problem. Idiots. Plan to keep it for ten+ years."

It definitely returns the favor!

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"This was my dream car for years. Finally bought an 05 and have never been happier. My V has after market exhaust, and a K&N filter so it sounds absolutely amazing. It takes work to keep it in peak performace but then again anything you have and value should be treated the same. I've never been happier about a car. It's an experience to drive now not just a way to get fron point A to point B."

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

"The Cadillac CTS is a very nice looking car but has a lot to be desired as far as the noise. This car is not a quite ride like one would think. I am very disappointed in my CTS"

pleased

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Tested this against the BMW 3 & 5 series and the CTS is better in every category and it cost less and routine maintenance is much less expensive. This is truly a well built American car. Great ride and fun to drive."

perfect

By on Saturday, June 12, 2010

"great car, better gas mileage than advertised ie 22 city 29 hwy.very stylish and comfortable seating with lumbar support and bose system is high quality"

Outstanding Value

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"The 2007 CTS I drive is a beautiful car. It is great on the highway and fun to drive. It is a head turner , I get a lot of positive comments from people. I am 5'6" and it is a great fit for me, however I would not recommend it for a tall person. My husband is 6'5" and his knees are up against the dashboard. He drives a GMC Yukon, which is a great fit for him."

i'm an owner baby

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"you wouldn't believe how fast this car is. and a cadillac no less!! quality and styling is ok-not great but not bad either. get a low mile example. people put their foot in these machines and without a warrenty you would not believe how much it will cost yis to fix these rides. remember these words or i'm going to have to tell you i told you so!!"

I Love my CTS

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"I jusrt started commuting over 120 miles a day. I spent the first week in a 3/4 ton Chevy truck (gas mileage killed me). I got the CTS and wow, what a pleasure to drive. With the low road noise and the great Bose system I don't mind being stuck in traffic as much. When there is no traffic and I can really drive the car I couldn't ask for much more. Handles great, pleanty of power, and comfortable as can be. Wife has an SLK230 and I'll take my cadillac any day."

Very Solid Vehicle

By on Sunday, January 4, 2009

"This vehicle has given me 54k trouble free miles. The 3.6 has plenty of power and the trans shifts are fast and accurate. The chassis is rock solid even without the sport package. Sophisticated ride that feels soft and firm at the same time. A few gripes, though..I'm 6' tall and my head scrapes the headliner. It has a sunroof that takes away a couple of inches of headroom. The 3.6 gets loud and course when the revs exceed 5k. The interior is a mess -cheap plastic abounds and the "info center" reminds me of the amber monochrome computer monitor I owned in 1990."

Love it!

By on Monday, November 10, 2008

"I love my CTS so much that I can't seem to trade it in. I've had it for 5 years now and have over 127k on it. I've gone through 2 sets of tires and one battery, but have never had any major problems. For the price, I can't seem to find anything that rides as smooth or looks as good as the CTS."

No words great enough

By on Saturday, November 1, 2008

"This car is hot, fast, drives insane! Nothing makes a statement more than a Black Cadillac on 20in black rims, no words could get out the way this car makes me feel cruising on the streets- all heads turn. Its Cadillac- I wouldnt expect anything less."

Excellent Car!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"This car is Cadillac's star! Very affordable luxury car. Priced low enough to own before retirement yet provides comfort, style and performance. I leased it but would purchase one now without hesitation. Haved had it for over a year without a single repair bill. Maintenance cost is similar to our other vehicles. You cannot own a more comfortable car. The sound system (which is standard) is excellent. It can give my Crossfire a run for it's money (not that we do that mind you)."

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I've Owned my White 2004 CTS since Dec. '04 I've got 70,000 miles on it and 1 new set of tires, the Goodyear Eagles it came with were shot at 20,000.I have the 3.6...get about 25mpg if I can keep my foot off the floor boards, (not an easy thing to do) this car is FAST and Fun to drive. People look when you drive by, you feel as though you should hand them a Hanky to wipe the drool . Great Car, Mobil 1 oil, listen to your oil life meter, don't needlessly change it early."

By on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Very confortable ride good milage good pep and nice looking ride. Love it!!!"

great car

By on Saturday, March 15, 2008

"this car is a looker! it will turn heads. great response in power, plenty of power. handles curves without decelerating much, hugs the road like a glove, great sound system. just a great over all car. excellent fuel mileage. 27 mpg in the city 32 on the hwy."

Cool car even for younger guy

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I picky and I love this car. It will be a classic. It is stylish fast handles like a smaller car yet I can load my friends in and go to lunch in style."

All smiles after the first month

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"Absolutely the best decision I've made in the new year. I purchased a 2005 in the beginning of 2008, and could not have been happier. The performance, the look, the name. Lives up to the hype. Pros: Well done 400HP. Smooth even over 150MPH. Classy and luxurious, but definitely mean. Great service and support from Cadillac. Cons: Skip shift (has since been disabled), brake dust, MPG (does not get 20 even with heavy highway). But the dust and MPG are to be expected with this type of high-performance luxury. I would absolutely recommend this car, especially the '09 when available, to anyone in the market for high-performance luxury. Being 25 I get a lot of "why would you own a Cadillac" to which I sit them in it and say "this is why". Absolutely wonderful."

Fast, sharp looking & reliable

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

"I can't say enough good things about this car. I bought it new in 2004 and now have 47k on it. It has been dead reliable and always a pleasure to drive. The car is FAST, great looking and very comfortable. I highly recommend this car to any enthusiast."

By on Saturday, January 5, 2008

"This car is great! Styling still looks fresh and the power and handling are fantastic. I have owned this car for almost 3 years and absolutely nothing has gone wrong. My only complaint are the stock tires which wore out at 22K. Replaced them with Yokahamas which are not wearing any better and aren't as good as the Goodyears in snow."

outstanding style and perormance

By on Sunday, December 2, 2007

"This car has the VVT 2.8 litre V6 with 210 HP,it has performed much better then I thought it would.The on highway MPG is 28-29, and around town 23-24.It is very quick off the line with fast very smooth shifts from the five speed auto.The turning radius is very tight(small).The ride is not too firm, but euro type, not soft or sloppy.This vehicle now has 17000 miles with not one problem,squeek,or rattle!!! I am quite impressed with the quility,plus the styling is one of akind.I feel for the price paid you get alot with the Caddy CTS."

Ed's Caddy

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"I have a 2004 CTS, currently have 41700 miles on it. The brake lamp sensor went out twice, rear differential whined, gas indicator went out. All where fixed free under warranty. The goodyear tires that came with this car were terrible, lasted 18000 miles. Get michelins put on them, I replaced mine with yokohama tires - big difference for the better. With all of this happening, this car is incredible. Outstanding turning radius, great engine performance, handles great, great looking. I test drove the 2008, handling wise, I didn't feel much of a difference. the 2008 will cost way more because of the "bells and whistles". I did not buy the 2008 because I am so satisfied with my 2004. Great car, I'm keeping this one for a while."

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Absolutly love the vehicle. Only problem I have is with the tires. 25000 miles on the car & I have to put a third set on already...$1500 per year for tires is crazy. Goodyear better come up with a better tire."

LUV IT

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"I came out of a corvette into this car and i luv it. it handles like a sports car and is pretty fast. The styling is what got us first interested in it. And now we can take the grandkids with us and enjoy."

BEST CADILLAC I'VE OWNED

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"I love it. It has a bullett grill, (all Metal), great power. I can go from 0-60 in less than 5 seconds. It still looks like new. Paint and interior is like new. bought in 2003, its a 2004 model year. Great car."