2003 Cadillac CTS

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

ELEGANT CAR

By on Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"NOT AS QUIET OR AS STYLIST AS THE 2008 AND LATER MODELS--STILL A BEAUTIFUL CAR THAT RIDES WELL AND IS EASY ON YOUR BODY ON TRIPS-GOOD MILEAGE FOR SUCH A FAST, SPORTY CAR--ALSO OWNED A 2004 CTS-VERY SAFE-SAVED MY LIFE WHEN I ROLLED IT"

By on Monday, December 3, 2007

"I have to tell you that I have been nothing but dissapointed in my CTS, I bought an 2005 used and its been in the shop more times than I care to mention over little things that I would expect would be of better quaility being that it was a Cadillac."

Expensive to maintain

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"A lot of little things go wrong with the CTS, battery (no after market) $150.00 at dealership. Turn signals, running lights burn out quicker that most vehicles, expensive to get replacements. Air bag lights comes on, caused by the seatbelt connection....$175.00 to repair and the list goes on. Nice car but repair bills are way over the top just because it has the Cadillac emblem on the front. Depriciated quicker than advised when I bought the car so I am unable to trade it without a lot of cash."

Really glad I bought a certified pre owned

By on Monday, October 4, 2010

"I bought a 2007 CTS in November of 2009. I've had the car now just under a year. In that time frame I have had both driver and passenger front seats stop working, driver side rear passenger door handle brake and the main engine wiring harness replaced do to corroded wires. Along with that the windshield washer hose that leads to the nozzles is probably one of the worst designs I have ever seen. The hose comes out of place on a regular basis. It runs up under the hood of the car and is simply pushed into place. My glove box broke as well. I suggest to anyone interested in buying a Cadillac to make sure it has a warranty that covers everything, such as a certified pre owned. I'm looking to trade mine in soon. Sad thing is that it only has 32,000 miles."

By on Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Bought this 2003 CTS used from someone who was buying from auctions, and wholesaling to the public. The car was PRISTINE when we bought it even though it had 77000 miles on it. The only problems we have had so far (102000 miles now) are simple parts such as door lock and trunk release, plus the multi-cd kept jamming up, and was replaced with a single cd unit. Otherwise the car has been a great, fun car to drive! I will buy another CTS when I am done with this one. I suspect that I will have this one for some time yet, since it has been very well maintained by the previous owner."