2017 Cadillac ATS Consumer Reviews

250 transactions
in the last 90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/8.1

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Definitely a friday after 5pm production

By on Sunday, October 29, 2017

Reason: lemon

Pros: "nice handling"

Cons: "not reliable"

"I kept every service invoice for the 26 breakdowns . The car handled well .but feels toyish because of how light it is. overall very big disappointment for a 50g performance model. But Gm to their credit bought it back."

Love this Car

By on Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Pros: "Great Price, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Rear Leg Space, Small Trunk, Poor voice reconition"

"My husband gave me the ATS Luxury Model with the turbo engine, all wheel drive, as a Christmas present 2015. I have driven a C350 Mercedes and this car for the price beat the C350. I love my ATS and my husband loves it more than me. What is that saying, We never leave home without it. LOL"

Best in Class! Must buy!

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pros: "Best Value in its Class"

"First let me say, I own a MB C300 and have owned a Lexus IS, and BMW 5 Series. Previously I would have NEVER considered this car. I researched the BMW 1's &3's, Audi A4, and MB C300 and found this car to offer more for the money. Finally Cadillac has what I believe a car to be superior to those above. I'm still not a fan of the hard angle exterior, but the interior treatments match and IMO are better than the competition. I believe you will find the same things I found. I purchased the entry level model as it is for my wife's commute. I would have purchased the Luxury line, but she was satisfied with the entry level and the price was right. The base engine is sufficient, but not impressive. I'd recommend you test drive the turbo and decide for yourself. We both love the car and it is expected to hold its value to match the imports. T me, this purchase is a no brainer and as someone who has owned nearly every German made vehicle, this one has me sold"

A car that compete BMW, Mercedes, Audi

By on Saturday, April 2, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, nice performance and handling"

Cons: "CUE is a little annoying, small rear compartments"

"I searched a lot about ATS 2.0T. I viewed about 15 youtube videos, and drove ATS, Merc, BMW, Audi. ATS really competes with its sisters. Great performance, great brakes (Brembo), great acceleration. Mileage is not that great, 20mpg. The drawbacks are: small trunk, small rear compartment, but doesn't bother me as I use the car for commuting. Cue is a little annoying. I wish it was like other sisters, a control next to the gear to be handy. Chair is comfortable. There are few settings that don't work even I talked with the dealers. Passive door unlocked and remote heated seat. I turned them on and they do nothing. I like passive door lock, you just get out and walk away from the car and it locks itself. Moon roof is designed in stupid way. There is a small lid pops out when moon roof is open which has a filter that cause loud noise when driving above 35MPH. Pricing is very good, just search for deals. I got mine about $100 monthly less than BMW, Audi, Merc."

I love my ATS Turbo Performance

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

"This is my first Cadillac and I can honestly say this is a World Class Vehicle. It is fun to drive, has safety features on it that are not even available on a comparable Audi, Mercedes C class or BMW 3 series. The safety alert seats has already saved me from an accident. The CUE technology is awesome. The natural voice recognition works great; I love the 3D navigation map and the bluetooth technology. I love the way the outside lites up when I unlock it. With the Brembo brakes and the coating on the brakes, I get no brake dust on my wheels. This is a Turbo and premium fuel is only recommended so I use regular fuel. It only affect my MPG by 1 mile (I get 24 city/30 hwy); I get no hesitation, no sputtering...just a great driving car. I would recommend this car to anyone!"