2016 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,365 - $28,746.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 01/19/2017

10/8.5

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

My little mini Cadillac aka Verano

By on Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pros: "Lazyboy seats, standard saftey features, mpg"

Cons: "side mirrors to small, more storage, more power"

"I purchased my Buick back in Nov.2014 brand new and now almost two years later with 23,000 miles no major repairs just regular car care, oil changes/rotate tire (included w/2yr/24,000 care.) The one thing I do not like is the outside mirrors are just to small, I wish that they were bigger and the interior mirror was bigger as well. The gas mileage is average for the size engine 25mpg city/hwy combo. I have owned many GM vehicles as well as my family, so I have many miles within the GM family. I can say, this car is very, very comfortable (Lazyboy front seats),quiet and responsive. Quiet interior, so quiet if I put the window(s) I can tell the difference from outside noise and the quietness of the cabin. I just wish that Buick was not discontinuing this model. Most of the reviews that I read are pretty much, if not all,are on target about the Verano. It's a newer, updated, and much better looking Skylark. I love everything about it, I will not be getting rid of it as one review stated to do so. My family feels that it is a safe vehicle for me to driving, wrapped in American steel. GM hit the nail on the head with this one. I love the Bose stereo system and all of the safety features. Another thing, I love the back up camera when the "BIG trucks" block my view, now I can park and back up without an worrying if someone is going to hit me or not!! Love that back up camera and those sensors!! The engine could be have a little bit more get and go, but I am able to merge onto the interstate 95% of the time without any problems, I have the standard 2.4 litre engine (3.0 would be better) , no turbo for me. The blindside monitors on the mirrors are great for interstate driving for those people who love to drive in my blind spot. Technology has come along way since your grandparent's Buick Skylark."

White Verano

By on Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pros: "Ride,Ouiet cabin, easy to handle and park"

Cons: "Lack of passenger seat power adjust"

"Beautiful, well made car. Very quiet and easy to drive. I wanted a bigger car,but my wife felt more secure and safe in this car. Would be nice if the passenger seat was power,but thats our only complaint!"

GREAT CAR

By on Friday, September 2, 2016

Pros: "quiet, luxury feel"

Cons: "intellilink radio system"

"such a luxury experience when you drive this car, yea its not as fast as id like it to be, but you can feel on top of the world owning this car, especially when you don't have to pay luxury prices for it. I would only change the intellilink system, needs to have apple car play compatibility."

BIGGEST VALUE FOR A SMALL CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Pros: "Quiet, Roomy Cabin, Affordable, Sleek Look, MPG"

Cons: "Cramped Backseat...thats about it!"

"I knew full well that it was not the largest vehicle on the market. I knew that the backseat leg space was pretty cramped. I knew that the vehicle looked a whole heck of a lot larger on the outside than it actually was. And I don't care one bit. What it lacks in overall size it makes up for with a much more spacious front seat design than I would have expected, more comfortable cabin than I would have expected and a ton of features that typically raise the vehicle price by thousands (I know this..because I am a dealer!). The gas mileage fluctuates, I typically do mostly highway driving and I'm at just shy of 26 mpg, approx 2 miles more than advertised! The touch screen interface is very easy and dare I say basic..but a good kind of basic! Some might find the center console to be a little clustered with buttons and options, I personally found the organization of said buttons to be very easy to navigate and remember their location after the first time I sat in the vehicle. Driving is very quiet and despite what you might read about it's power, I find myself going much faster than I even realized (or should be going!) because the pickup is so easy and unnoticeable due to the vehicles overall quiet ride! On the outside, it's very sleek, closer to the newer Jetta/Cruze design which gives it a much sharper and younger vibe than the standard Buick vehicles (similar design in the newer Regals) To wrap it up, the Buick Regal is basic...and thats what I wanted. I'm not a gear head, I'm not an enthusiast, I am simply just somebody who appreciates an attractive car with just the features I want and none of the extras that I do not want especially when I know what those features would cost. It's super affordable and about as reliable as I expected from and American made car. THESE NEW BUICKS ARE NOT YOUR GRANDFATHERS BUICKS! You can spend in upwards of 15-25k more for relatively the same vehicle with a different emblem or you can shop smart and purchase a great compact luxury vehicle like the Verano!"

Not the Buick I expected to be

By on Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pros: "Beautiful car, great fit and finish"

Cons: "Underpowered, sluggish trans, handling"

"I have owned my 2015 Verano for 17 months. It has 16,000 miles. The car itself, standing still, is a beautiful car. Now, the downside, after 6 months, I just started to dislike the car. After a year I tried to trade it in and found out that they are so common, my now 17 month old, $27,500 Verano is worth $14,000 in a dealer trade. It is underpowered, ride is too smooth for a mid size sedan, handling is mediocre. And too all you Verano lovers after the 2017 model year, it is being DROPPED FROM THE BUICK LINE. Courtesy this months Car and Driver magazine. Get rid of yours now because in 2 years a 2015 will be worth $10K in trade"