2014 Buick Verano

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Such a great value for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Great pickup"

Cons: "N/A"

"This vehicle has tons of standard features and gets great gas mileage. I commute 2 hours a day and get about 30 MPG Highway. This is a great car for young business professional, or someone looking to downsize from a larger vehicle. A+!"

Fantastic Car

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pros: "Excellent small luxury car - smooth, quiet, comfy"

Cons: "There aren't any of any significance"

"I have had this car for over a year now. I love it because it is a very well put together package. It is comfortable, quiet, smooth, handsome, and full of features. First I think the look is very handsome and sophisticated both in and out. The interior is surprisingly comfortable. You feel so at ease. It just fits with nothing that ends up bugging you. I love that. It is very quiet. I love quiet cars. This is one of the best at that. I can only think of a couple things that could be better. 1, The little windows up front block too much view, should have just been a single window glass. 2, the engine could be stronger. A little more torque down low and it would be perfect. Still quite competent though. Those are really just areas that could be improved, they aren't really criticisms. I have averaged 26.7 mpg since I have owned the car. Not bad in my opinion. I love this car and plan on keeping it for 10+ years. The Verano is so well put together I think it will be just as nice in 10 years as it is today. I just don't understand why this car doesn't get more love. They always list the Audi as the best car. The wife had an Audi once and if you ever have to repair it, you are better off just leaving it somewhere and walking away because it will cost you more than a new Verano. Professional reviews never consider living long-term with a vehicle. If you purchase a car intending on keeping it a decade or more like I do, I don't know how you could beat the Verano in this segment."

EXCELLENT 8TH BUICK I'VE OWNED

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Luxury, comfortable, features, gas mileage, quiet"

"Being buying Buick cars for years love the rides, style and comfortable interior out all them. My last model was a Lesabre bought it 8 years ago and traded on a more luxurious Verano love it more. This car is supposed to be a luxury slash economical car something with (Chevy Cruze and Dodge Dart) but the more features have the car is better in quality and supportive ride. It have excellent gas mileage gets 30 miles per gallon. Interior is quiet as looks very totally appealing on the design has on a roomier cabin. It was fully equipped with Hard drive radio for iPod interface, USB connections, Hard drive navigation, heated seats, blind spot warning, sunroof, xenon automatic on/off headlights, steering controls and more. The 4 cylinder engine makes have a fun quietly ride on smooth drive with effortless performance its a fast compact car. Love the new looks as have all whistles and bells for a cheaper car with being top of the line. Buick Is Back on making luxury cars like from early 1990s to mid 80s with options included on everything includes a OnStar and remote starting button a great luxury car."

My little mini Cadillac aka Verano

By on Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pros: "Lazyboy seats, standard saftey features, mpg"

Cons: "side mirrors to small, more storage, more power"

"I purchased my Buick back in Nov.2014 brand new and now almost two years later with 23,000 miles no major repairs just regular car care, oil changes/rotate tire (included w/2yr/24,000 care.) The one thing I do not like is the outside mirrors are just to small, I wish that they were bigger and the interior mirror was bigger as well. The gas mileage is average for the size engine 25mpg city/hwy combo. I have owned many GM vehicles as well as my family, so I have many miles within the GM family. I can say, this car is very, very comfortable (Lazyboy front seats),quiet and responsive. Quiet interior, so quiet if I put the window(s) I can tell the difference from outside noise and the quietness of the cabin. I just wish that Buick was not discontinuing this model. Most of the reviews that I read are pretty much, if not all,are on target about the Verano. It's a newer, updated, and much better looking Skylark. I love everything about it, I will not be getting rid of it as one review stated to do so. My family feels that it is a safe vehicle for me to driving, wrapped in American steel. GM hit the nail on the head with this one. I love the Bose stereo system and all of the safety features. Another thing, I love the back up camera when the "BIG trucks" block my view, now I can park and back up without an worrying if someone is going to hit me or not!! Love that back up camera and those sensors!! The engine could be have a little bit more get and go, but I am able to merge onto the interstate 95% of the time without any problems, I have the standard 2.4 litre engine (3.0 would be better) , no turbo for me. The blindside monitors on the mirrors are great for interstate driving for those people who love to drive in my blind spot. Technology has come along way since your grandparent's Buick Skylark."

The Verano is stylish, reliable,and comfortable

By on Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Fuel Economy, Stylish"

Cons: "No power seats"

"I have three kids and the buick fits us comfortably. I love the Onstar and built in touch screen satellite radio. The mpg is great and the fuel is very reasonable. The leather seats trimming is a plus. Overall I love my 2012 luxury car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals