2012 Buick Verano

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

BIGGEST VALUE FOR A SMALL CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Pros: "Quiet, Roomy Cabin, Affordable, Sleek Look, MPG"

Cons: "Cramped Backseat...thats about it!"

"I knew full well that it was not the largest vehicle on the market. I knew that the backseat leg space was pretty cramped. I knew that the vehicle looked a whole heck of a lot larger on the outside than it actually was. And I don't care one bit. What it lacks in overall size it makes up for with a much more spacious front seat design than I would have expected, more comfortable cabin than I would have expected and a ton of features that typically raise the vehicle price by thousands (I know this..because I am a dealer!). The gas mileage fluctuates, I typically do mostly highway driving and I'm at just shy of 26 mpg, approx 2 miles more than advertised! The touch screen interface is very easy and dare I say basic..but a good kind of basic! Some might find the center console to be a little clustered with buttons and options, I personally found the organization of said buttons to be very easy to navigate and remember their location after the first time I sat in the vehicle. Driving is very quiet and despite what you might read about it's power, I find myself going much faster than I even realized (or should be going!) because the pickup is so easy and unnoticeable due to the vehicles overall quiet ride! On the outside, it's very sleek, closer to the newer Jetta/Cruze design which gives it a much sharper and younger vibe than the standard Buick vehicles (similar design in the newer Regals) To wrap it up, the Buick Regal is basic...and thats what I wanted. I'm not a gear head, I'm not an enthusiast, I am simply just somebody who appreciates an attractive car with just the features I want and none of the extras that I do not want especially when I know what those features would cost. It's super affordable and about as reliable as I expected from and American made car. THESE NEW BUICKS ARE NOT YOUR GRANDFATHERS BUICKS! You can spend in upwards of 15-25k more for relatively the same vehicle with a different emblem or you can shop smart and purchase a great compact luxury vehicle like the Verano!"

Great commuter car

By on Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pros: "gas mileage, ride, quite ride, handles great"

Cons: "small outside mirrors, passenger seat"

"We almost didn't bother to look at the car because of a review we read, glad we took a look and bought. The Verona is easy on gas, easy to park, rides like a much larger car and its quite ride are hard to beat, We bought it for my wife's "every day" car, after reading about the construction of a Verona I feel she's safer in it than many of the other compacts. She loves the peppy motor, the keyless start feature and the way the car handles, it has a firm feel to it. the only changes I would have made are larger outside mirrors and a power seat on the passenger side"

Very solid, and strong with priority on safety.

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pros: "Solid construction, with great attention to safety"

Cons: "Not much leg room in back seat."

"Was very surprise over the steering and drivability of this sedan, however the solid manufacturing of the body, and frame was a pleasant surprise. Handles like a sports car, but feels like a tank, very happy overall with this Buick. If I have any issues, it would have to be with the lack of room space in the back seat. If this sedan could add at least one foot more to the back seat area, keeping the trunk size untouched. This would be an extremely appealing automobile just because of the safety of the passengers would be very difficult to match by any other auto manufacturer. Buick has one great automobile here, just wish it was a little bit larger. Thanks and God Bless."

Great car that feels midsize

By on Friday, April 15, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, hi tech, dependable, stylish"

Cons: "The combined mileage rating of 25 is way too low"

"I have owned this car for over two years now and enjoy it's comfort and conveniences. It has required no service other than oil changes and everything works as intended. The driver confidence package should be standard and offers rear and side and frontal warnings and useful every time I drive it. The combined overall mileage since delivery is 31.5, way more than it is rated."

Quietest in class and classes above.

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Super fuel economy, smoothness, sharp handling."

Cons: "Little small, no rear seat vents, smallish window."

"Performance when you want it, fuel economy close to 40 mpg for the daily commute, and luxury all wrapped in a small package. I picked up a used Turbo Vernano with 6-speed with 6,000 miles and couldn't be happier. The Choccocino brown leather is nice and rich looking. The seats are phenomenally soft and luxurious. Everything about the car from the doors having a nice solid feel to the crisp handling and matchingly responsive brakes all come together on the road along with the navigation and Bluetooth that I stream internet radio from. When I make calls most don't even know I'm in the car at highway speeds. The standard backup camera and rear proximity sensors work great along with the blind spot monitoring. I love the one-touch, three flash turn signals."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals