2012 Buick Verano

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Great price for feeling of luxery."

Cons: "Lumbar support too much if you are short."

"My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced car that had at least some feeling of luxury. Not easy to do! We found the Verano and were in love with it. Granted we did lease, but the monthly price was less than the lease on his Honda Civic (which I HATED). You feel like you are driving a 45K car w/ the leatherette interior (OK so that's the nice term for fake leather, but it is very nice looking/feeling), very comfy seats, quiet interior cabin even doing 85 mph on the highway and handles so well. Even the lower end model we bought has some nice upgrades like the touch screen and HUGE back up camera (I have a GMC Terrain and it's back up camera is worthless). Excellent gas mileage on the highway. We averaged 38 mpg on our most recent long trip. Fair in the city. We actually like this car so much that we decided to buy out the lease when my lease is up on the Terrain, and I'm taking it! My only complaint would be that at 5'3" it is difficult to find lumbar support that doesn't end up in my thoracic spine. That is a little issue w/ the drivers seat and I have yet to figure out if I can adjust it. But overall, I/We are very happy with this car."

I think Buick has a hit on their hands

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Beautiful in upgraded paintjob; very comfortable"

Cons: "Outward vision from driver's seat"

"I am in the process of shopping for a car in the $25K range. At this price point, there is only so much one can reasonably expect. Well, consider my expectations exceeded. Today I viewed and sat in a 2013 Verano in the "White Diamond Tricoat" paint and it is beautiful and very comfortable. I did not test drive the car since the local salespeople were too pushy, but will do so later. I know that some consider the non-turbo engine to be less than stellar, but at this point in my life (58) I'm over racing around in a car -- indeed, most of the time one spends in a car is moving slowly in traffic or with the cruise control set at 65 on the interstate, not playing Mario Andretti by breaking the speed limit on that proverbial twisty back road. The only thing I think might need to be improved upon is outward vision. The front and direct side views are fine, but back sides and rear view is limited. However, the passenger cabin is so nice I don't think it's a deal breaker. Assuming it drives nicely, which I fully expect, consider it sold."

Excellent vehicle, great value!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Great car, even an entry level model is loaded with opptions. Quiet, great ride, good mix of performance and economy. 2 years, 19,000 miles and not one complaint."

Really awesome car among my possession of 20 cars

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, composing, nimble drive with comfort"

Cons: "Shiftingshock, not ever working blindspot warning"

"I had to trade in 2009 BMW X5 3.0D which was trouble maker for last three months. I had never known VERANO before and never had test drive. But now after 28000 miles on it, Verano has been surprise which has awesome features such as ultra quiet running, comfortable seats, nimble handling, big trunk, and useful features ( especially backup camera, crash warning, battery current check, high quality bluetooth, exterior design, interior finish and traction control) Down side is shifting shock in slow acceleration from 1st to 2nd gear. Even compared to BMW, most features of Verano are much better than 3 series, almost equal to 5 or X5. Why do we have to pay double price for the German badges. Drive Verano, you feel different world."

Great car and an even better value.

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Very quiet ride, handles very well, great value."

Cons: "Wish this car had a little better mpg."

"Nicely finished with above average quality. An incredibly quiet ride and handles well too. Plenty of power but a little weak on mpg. Very happy I bought this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals