2012 Buick Verano

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Fantastic Car

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pros: "Excellent small luxury car - smooth, quiet, comfy"

Cons: "There aren't any of any significance"

"I have had this car for over a year now. I love it because it is a very well put together package. It is comfortable, quiet, smooth, handsome, and full of features. First I think the look is very handsome and sophisticated both in and out. The interior is surprisingly comfortable. You feel so at ease. It just fits with nothing that ends up bugging you. I love that. It is very quiet. I love quiet cars. This is one of the best at that. I can only think of a couple things that could be better. 1, The little windows up front block too much view, should have just been a single window glass. 2, the engine could be stronger. A little more torque down low and it would be perfect. Still quite competent though. Those are really just areas that could be improved, they aren't really criticisms. I have averaged 26.7 mpg since I have owned the car. Not bad in my opinion. I love this car and plan on keeping it for 10+ years. The Verano is so well put together I think it will be just as nice in 10 years as it is today. I just don't understand why this car doesn't get more love. They always list the Audi as the best car. The wife had an Audi once and if you ever have to repair it, you are better off just leaving it somewhere and walking away because it will cost you more than a new Verano. Professional reviews never consider living long-term with a vehicle. If you purchase a car intending on keeping it a decade or more like I do, I don't know how you could beat the Verano in this segment."

Very Smart Buy

By on Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pros: "Great price, interior and toys are wonderful"

Cons: "Back seats are on the small side..."

"I have owned this vehicle for approximately 3 months, and the more time goes by, the more I realize what a smart buy it was. MPG is not the greatest, but it is not bad either. The interior is awesome - I think it is very comparable to my brother's BMW at a MUCH lower price. The vehicle handles great, and it provides for a pleasant drive to work every morning..."

The Verano is stylish, reliable,and comfortable

By on Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Fuel Economy, Stylish"

Cons: "No power seats"

"I have three kids and the buick fits us comfortably. I love the Onstar and built in touch screen satellite radio. The mpg is great and the fuel is very reasonable. The leather seats trimming is a plus. Overall I love my 2012 luxury car."

EXCELLENT 8TH BUICK I'VE OWNED

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Luxury, comfortable, features, gas mileage, quiet"

"Being buying Buick cars for years love the rides, style and comfortable interior out all them. My last model was a Lesabre bought it 8 years ago and traded on a more luxurious Verano love it more. This car is supposed to be a luxury slash economical car something with (Chevy Cruze and Dodge Dart) but the more features have the car is better in quality and supportive ride. It have excellent gas mileage gets 30 miles per gallon. Interior is quiet as looks very totally appealing on the design has on a roomier cabin. It was fully equipped with Hard drive radio for iPod interface, USB connections, Hard drive navigation, heated seats, blind spot warning, sunroof, xenon automatic on/off headlights, steering controls and more. The 4 cylinder engine makes have a fun quietly ride on smooth drive with effortless performance its a fast compact car. Love the new looks as have all whistles and bells for a cheaper car with being top of the line. Buick Is Back on making luxury cars like from early 1990s to mid 80s with options included on everything includes a OnStar and remote starting button a great luxury car."

My New Verano

By on Monday, January 7, 2013

Pros: "ride, style, comfort, safe feeling"

Cons: "gas mileage- I average 26mpg combined. not bad"

"I am thrilled with my 2013 Verano! I test droved Mazda, Scion, Toyota,Honda, and Nissan (several models of each brand), and the Verano beat them all easily for me. I wanted a quiet, extremely comfortable, well powered, smooth riding, with bluetooth etc... I got all that and more. Love the fact that I can get the exact PSI in each tire at any time. Love the dual climate control, backup camera, and remote start. All standard! XM satellite radio, onstar, automatic lights and defroster. I got the red one and the color is beautiful. Fun to drive. No wind noise at 95miles per hour. What?!"

Great small car

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pros: "Roomy interior, great features and looks great."

Cons: "No power seat."

"I was reluctant to purchase a small car after driving full and mid-sized sedans all my life. But this car doesn't feel small at all. I am tall and need lots of legroom and headroom, and this car fits the bill perfectly. The four-cylinder engine is quite peppy and has great pick-up. It's average on mileage, but still much better than any car I've ever owned. I love the rear back-up camera and the bluetooth connectivity. I have the base model and it is still very well equipped. It would be nice to have a power seat, but that is a small point. And the price was right. I came in under budget on this car. I look forward to many good years from this car."

Most fun car to drive

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "Beautful to look at -- drives like a dream"

Cons: "no place to put my purse"

"Looks like heaven --- most people think it's a caddie. Great price for a sporty luxury car. Lots of get up when getting on the Highways. Sirius Radio, Bluetooth, MP3 available all excellent features!"

outstanding ride,performance

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "best value period!!!!"

Cons: "only one= NONE"

"I have owned 68 vehicles since 1963 by far the Verano is in my top 10 way beyond BMW 3 Audi A4 MB C series the Verano is not my father's car. to qoute a few auto enthusiasts. Buick needs to keep ignoring the rhetoric that the US can't build GREAT CARS"

5 Month Review

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Value, engineering quality."

Cons: "None in 5 months."

"I purchased this 2013 Verano last June for $21,535 "out the door". This price also included the $500 upgrade for the Carbon Black Metallic paint. You cannot buy a similarly priced car with the engineering quality, extremely quiet ride and actual feel of the Verano. With 4 people on board this car handles and performs very well on the road. I drove other "small" cars with the same load, and they handled poorly. I have also gotten mechanic's reviews on this car, and it's quality is very good. This review is coming from a Conservative who said he would never buy another GM. Give it a test drive."

Want to be in my car all the time

By on Friday, May 17, 2013

Pros: "quiet comfy"

Cons: "not the greatest mpg, but worth the ride"

"Great comfortable ride. Quiet. Seats like a puff marshmallow. I've driven/ridden in other cars (toyota, honda) and their seats are like hard cardboard compared to Buick. Has everything you'd want, standard, like usb,aux, touchscreen, ect. Really enjoying this car. It also takes E85, which has been saving me around 50 cents per gallon compared to regular fuel. I've been getting 19 city."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals