2012 Buick Verano

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

GREAT CAR

By on Friday, September 2, 2016

Pros: "quiet, luxury feel"

Cons: "intellilink radio system"

"such a luxury experience when you drive this car, yea its not as fast as id like it to be, but you can feel on top of the world owning this car, especially when you don't have to pay luxury prices for it. I would only change the intellilink system, needs to have apple car play compatibility."

Great for commute

By on Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pros: "Comfortable seats and lots of room in the front"

Cons: "no light in the trunk; no leg room for back seats"

"The seats are the most comfortable seats! There is not much leg room for the back seat but the front has plenty. I dont like that there is not a light in the trunk. The sensors for backing up are great and the camera view is wide which is great because blind spots are big with the back window. I love all the options the car comes with. It drives smooth, looks sophisticated, just all around wonderful."

Great daily driver

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "performance, comfort, mileage, leather"

Cons: "No exterior trunk release, auto shift transmission"

"I bought this car after putting 130K on my SRT-4. I needed a car for work related travel without losing my soul to a boring sedan. This one hit the mark perfectly. the turbo pulls it great and the engineers seem to have found the sweet spot for comfort and performance. I get better mileage than listed and I don't drive slowly... I wanted to buy an American car, but didn't rule out anything. I am very happy with this car!"

Very Happy!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy, handles great, front leg room"

Cons: "rear leg room, cloth/vinyl seats, climate settings"

"I have had my Verano for a little over a year. We bought it in summer (fitting given it's name) and I drove it through it's first winter here in Michigan. It handled and handles amazingly in rain, snow, and shine. It is really nice for 2 person road trips. It's a little tight for 4 adults to fit in for long (3+hr) road trips, but does it's best to accommodate. The rear trunk space is excellent. The folding rear seats are very easy to use for larger items. Gas mileage isn't comparable to fuel efficient brothers, however, I noticed that when I turn off the traction control I can hit 30MPG easily with a mix of freeway and city driving. If I don't turn it off I get about 26 in the city and 29 freeway. I am not a slow driver. I have to navigate around a lot of large semi trucks on the freeway. I drive 37 miles to work, then back again, each day so for me the fuel economy is great. I love the pick-up and pep in the car. The sound system is really nice for not being bose or alpine. The lack of outside noise is to die for! I am always shocked when I roll down my windows and hear a loud motorcycle. I simply roll the windows back up and enjoy the silence. I really love my Verano. I have had a few problems that the dealership has taken care of. One was a recall. The other was a bit more tricky I guess. Ultimately, in the year I have had the car, I feel I made the right purchase."

2013 Verano - very nice luxury compact!

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "composed ride, near-luxury vibe, excellent value"

Cons: "manual seat adjust, no outside trunk release"

"Wanted a domestic near-luxury compact instead of expensive foreign makes or the usual mid-sized choices. The Verano fit the bill perfectly. Tasteful two-tone interior, understated exterior styling, and perfect size for an empty-nester or young professional. The motor is only average in power and MPG, but the overall goodness of the car for the price is undeniable. The well-equipped base model seems to be the best value, if you can forgo the Convenience or Leather packages. Comfortable leatherette/cloth front seats, stylish gauges and dash, amazingly roomy trunk, and acceptable back seat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals