2012 Buick Verano

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

GREAT CAR

By on Friday, September 2, 2016

Pros: "quiet, luxury feel"

Cons: "intellilink radio system"

"such a luxury experience when you drive this car, yea its not as fast as id like it to be, but you can feel on top of the world owning this car, especially when you don't have to pay luxury prices for it. I would only change the intellilink system, needs to have apple car play compatibility."

White Verano

By on Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pros: "Ride,Ouiet cabin, easy to handle and park"

Cons: "Lack of passenger seat power adjust"

"Beautiful, well made car. Very quiet and easy to drive. I wanted a bigger car,but my wife felt more secure and safe in this car. Would be nice if the passenger seat was power,but thats our only complaint!"

First new car purchase.

By on Thursday, March 16, 2017

Pros: "Comfortable, stylish, fun to drive"

Cons: "Placement of window buttons and cup holders."

"I bought this car, and it was my first new car I have ever owned. I am very happy with my decision. I spent about 6 months researching what car to buy. So far, about 3 months after purchasing, I have no real complaints. There are so many features, I dont know whats what yet. I love the smooth take-off, and that this car seems to float on the interstate. The back looks a bit tight for adults, but my kids fit well. The ride up front is great in both the driver and passenger seats."

Great daily driver

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "performance, comfort, mileage, leather"

Cons: "No exterior trunk release, auto shift transmission"

"I bought this car after putting 130K on my SRT-4. I needed a car for work related travel without losing my soul to a boring sedan. This one hit the mark perfectly. the turbo pulls it great and the engineers seem to have found the sweet spot for comfort and performance. I get better mileage than listed and I don't drive slowly... I wanted to buy an American car, but didn't rule out anything. I am very happy with this car!"

Very Happy!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy, handles great, front leg room"

Cons: "rear leg room, cloth/vinyl seats, climate settings"

"I have had my Verano for a little over a year. We bought it in summer (fitting given it's name) and I drove it through it's first winter here in Michigan. It handled and handles amazingly in rain, snow, and shine. It is really nice for 2 person road trips. It's a little tight for 4 adults to fit in for long (3+hr) road trips, but does it's best to accommodate. The rear trunk space is excellent. The folding rear seats are very easy to use for larger items. Gas mileage isn't comparable to fuel efficient brothers, however, I noticed that when I turn off the traction control I can hit 30MPG easily with a mix of freeway and city driving. If I don't turn it off I get about 26 in the city and 29 freeway. I am not a slow driver. I have to navigate around a lot of large semi trucks on the freeway. I drive 37 miles to work, then back again, each day so for me the fuel economy is great. I love the pick-up and pep in the car. The sound system is really nice for not being bose or alpine. The lack of outside noise is to die for! I am always shocked when I roll down my windows and hear a loud motorcycle. I simply roll the windows back up and enjoy the silence. I really love my Verano. I have had a few problems that the dealership has taken care of. One was a recall. The other was a bit more tricky I guess. Ultimately, in the year I have had the car, I feel I made the right purchase."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals