2007 Buick Terraza

6.6

Based on 131 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

6.9/10
    7.0/10
    7.2/10
    7.2/10

Worst Van I've Ever Owned!

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I wouldn't recommend this van to anyone! Have had problems since the first week. A constant popping sound when turning because of a defect or left out part on the steering shaft. Air does not cool, even after service. Now at 28,000 miles all 4 tires are ruined because the back alignment was out and needed to be shinned to adjust. POOR, POOR QUALITY VEHICHLE. Terribly upside down on this disaster! NOT RECOMMENDED!"

OK not great

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"We love the comfort and style. But the drivetrain is underpowered and gas mileage is awful. It is AWD so I am not expecting a miracle but come on GM can we not get a minivan to break 20 mpg. I owned a full size chevy pickup that got better highway mpg than this. We are lucky to break 18 mpg. Tires wore out in less than 32000 miles. New ones wearing fast also. Check engine light on and off dealer was giving us run around telling us we were not tightening the gas cap. Finally after 4 trips in they finally believed me that it was a solenoid vent for the gas cap and replaced the faulty part. Not as roomy as a grand caravan but seats are comfy. Rear passenger door won't auto close at times."

Would have expected more from Buick

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"We bought the Terraza vs. the other lines thinking we would get a better value under the Buick badge. We were wrong as this van has had several issues with it and has spent way more than expected time at the garage. From sliding doors breaking to back hatch latch breaking multiple times - I would have expected more. What we did get is wood trim compared to the others. I have always bought Buick but now I will consider other brands and now just GM. Buick - you should have done it differently and obviously you realize this after the fact as you are dropping the model after only 3 model years!"

An awesome family vehicle!!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"This has been a great vehicle for the family. With the DVD player, you can't go wrong!"

Been happy with Terrazza

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"We have not had any major problem with the Terraza. Has been in for a couple minor issues but nothing more than any other vehicle I have owned. Gas mileage has been fair with an average of about 22 mpg. Kids love the DVD. Only issue I am finding now is resale value. We have been trading vehicles about every 3 years and finding out resale value is not what I was expecting."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Terraza near Honolulu. See local deals