2005 Buick Terraza

6.7

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

6.9/10
    7.0/10
    7.2/10
    7.2/10

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"This is a great van with lots of extras. It runs well, is good on gas and comfortable. The back bench is small for three people."

Love this van!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

"I always said I would never own a van, but after having kids we decided we needed one. I researched for about a month and finally decided on the terraza. We love it! It is very comfortable, rides very well, and after 2 years, we have not had any problems at all. Definitely more upscale than a lot of the other vans we tested out. The only negatives we've experienced are the headrests in the third row do create a blind spot, the A/C is not the best in the driver's seat, and it is a little narrow in the back, but we've even been on road trips with 3 adults and 4 small kids with no room problems at all."

Not a Mini Van Person

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"We purchased this Van in July of '05, and overall I am very happy with this vehicle. Problems? Minor.. Van sometimes has sluggish response to gas pedal, like the pedal 'sticks', then engine surges. Very annoying. I've also noticed occasionally headlights get brighter when gas pedal is pushed. Driver side sliding door hard to close (not automatic), often have to slam it shut 3 or 4 times before it stays shut. Overall great van though. Tons of cup holders, overhead bins are very convenient. Does have some blind spots, but then I'm a short person at 5'2", so it may just be me! I didn't think I was a Mini Van Mom, but this Sport Utility Van has proven me wrong. GM, get the kinks worked out and a second DVD Monitor put in for easier viewing from the 3rd row, and you'll have a great product!!"

Worst Van I've Ever Owned!

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I wouldn't recommend this van to anyone! Have had problems since the first week. A constant popping sound when turning because of a defect or left out part on the steering shaft. Air does not cool, even after service. Now at 28,000 miles all 4 tires are ruined because the back alignment was out and needed to be shinned to adjust. POOR, POOR QUALITY VEHICHLE. Terribly upside down on this disaster! NOT RECOMMENDED!"

Avoid This Van!

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"One electrical problem after another. Power passenger doors open mysteriously; imagine returning to your vehicle in a mall parking lot with both doors standing open, or having a load of kids and the doors refusing to close. Mileage rarely exceeds 20 mpg even under ideal circumstances. We would take our old Chevy Venture back in a heartbeat. It was quieter, had more power, got better mileage, and the doors worked!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Terraza near Honolulu. See local deals