2013 Buick Regal

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Ditched the European Vehicles for Buick

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "great handling, styling and quiet"

Cons: "Wish it had memory driver seat"

"We were looking at Audi A4, BMW 3 series, and Mercedes C-class as well as the Buick. The styling of the Buick was richer on the interior as well as having great exterior lines. The Regal is quiet and smooth. We enjoyed our first one so much, we now have 2 in the garage. For the money, Buick beats the competition."

Great value Great car

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"I just bought a new Regal CXL without the turbo. I had test driven many others and this car by far outperformed all the others hands down. The quality and value is exceptional. You would expect to pay more money for a car of this caliber. Rides and handles like a dream. Buick is not your "old person" car anymore. I am only 36 and wanted a sporty, but luxureous ride and I hit the jackpot. Would highly recommend you test drive this car if you are in the market. Way to go GM!"

Great Car for the $$$$$$

By on Friday, October 1, 2010

"Bought the Regal new on July 30th. Recently took a trip to New Hampshire going thru the Adirondack Mtns in NY, The Green Mtns in Vt. (two different ranges) and for the round trip I averaged 29.1 Miles to the gallon. If I get this mileage under these conditions I should really get well above the 30 MPG the car is rated for. Can't wait to take a trip where the mileage is driven on interstate highways Car very sharp inside and out. Interior is far more extravagant then the 2007 Impala LT I traded in. Love the car so far."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal. After driving it for 900 miles to get acquainted with the vehicle, my wife and I went on 3,300 mile Florida Trip. For 30 years I drove many different company cars, but this Buick is the best. No wind noise at all, great seating comfort, quiet running, good HVAC, smooth brakes, plenty of trunk volume, and very fuel economy. Average was 29.5 mpg with the standard 4 cyl. engine."

Best Buick Ever

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

"From the moment I first drove this car I knew it was what I've been looking for in a car. I drove both the turbo and non turbo versions and decided the turbo defines this car. Everything about this car is excelltent, the built quality, handling, performance. I also have a 2010 cts awd and would rate this buick of the same quality and actually and even though it's comparing FWD to AWD I prefer the Buicks handling"