2013 Buick Regal

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Lovin the Buick

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Everything about this car is excellent. I rated performance a 4 because no v8 power but it is still very good and very fun to drive! The quaility of this car is second to none in my book. Reliability is excellent so far but I've only had it a month. Buick does recommend premium fuel. Mine is the turbo with the T05 package."

Best Buick Ever

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

"From the moment I first drove this car I knew it was what I've been looking for in a car. I drove both the turbo and non turbo versions and decided the turbo defines this car. Everything about this car is excelltent, the built quality, handling, performance. I also have a 2010 cts awd and would rate this buick of the same quality and actually and even though it's comparing FWD to AWD I prefer the Buicks handling"

My best Buick ever

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "what's not to love about this car"

Cons: "As with any car MPG in cold weather not the best"

"I have had this car for over a year and it has been 100% problem free. it averages 34 MPG on trips with instantaneous 99MPG at 65 MPH. with this past hot summer the air cools the car down very quickly. it handles great in the snow with the stock 18" tires and wheels, stops fast and straight and hugs the road. and it is a very comfortable car, the sun roof is a nice touch for cooler days. I have received many complements from other drivers, so what's not to love about this car"

Class Leader

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "See Narrative Comments"

Cons: "See Narrative Comments"

"Bought the T07 Turbo (loaded) in March of this year. Navigation system is second to none. The 19" painted cast aluminum wheels really make the exterior come alive. The touring and sport suspension modes really make the car two cars in one. While the car is not the fastest turbo around, the fuel mileage and fit and finish are equivalent to any high end German import. No driver seat memory function and outside mirrors are a little smaller than I prefer, but everything else is a homerun. Great trunk space and convenience features. I have owned 14 new vehicles and was about ready to buy an Acura TSX when I got my wife to go to the Buick showroom. We drove home with out Regal Turbo that night. Car drives and looks like a $50,000 luxury vehicle and we were out the door for about $32,800.00. NO REGRETS"

Glad I bought this Buick over Audi A4 or Acura TSX

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, looks good, good mpg"

Cons: "small cup holders only big enough for 12 ounce can"

"This has been a great car, with incredible performance from the Turbo driven engine that pulls this 3800lb safety factory through any kind of weather in pure comfort. It also boasts the ability to use E-85, though you will see a drop in gas mileage to about what the EPA bases on its sticker. Over the past 25 months I have got consistent milage on 87 octane gas of 23 City and #2-34 HWY. It handles very sharply and while the ride isn't plush at all times, it is no different from any car with these handling characteristics. It definitely not your fathers Buick. Its held it's value as well. The interior tan leather needs to be cleaned yearly, but the entire vehicle works as designed, even with my iPhone. The one thing I will say is that the E-85 does pull any fuel grime from the tank and sends it forward to the fuel filter, so I am about to replace that. Other than that it is a fine car, and I don't have to use premium gas, as fuel prices in NY are already high enough. The metallic stone paint rarely shows dirt and always looks fairly clean, even during Winter. I've had driven this car from NY round trip to Las Vegas as well as round trip to Charleston, SC and have really enjoyed it. The only other car I've owned that was similar in enjoyment was an Infiniti Q45, but without the addd fuel costs and massive repair costs. This was built in West Germany, and is built well. I have heard that the new versions built in the US have some reliability issues, but I haven't seen any in this version."

Fantastic Car

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"Great looking car.. The ride is fantastic with great power for a 4 cylinder... I have the 20in wheels on mine.. Great sounding sound system as well.."

Best I have owned!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "Great looker and great driver."

Cons: "Narrow back view."

"Bought this Regal GS 3 months ago; ABSOLUTELY love it! Very capable in ALL aspects of enthusiast driving. In GS mode, this car handles with the best of them, and in everyday driving, this car is all you could want. Nothing out there looks like it and the engine speaks volumes of where GM is going. I am absolutely satisfied with it. The dealership and sales rep were the easiest and most knowledgeable I have had the experience to deal with, and the service department personnel were super. I MOST HIGHLY recommend this car to anyone even contemplating looking at a Buick. Buy or lease it; you won't be sorry."

This car is so underrated

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "handling, conveniences, value, quality, styling"

Cons: "gas mileage-that's it-everything else is superb"

"First, important to note that for the past 10 years I was driving the "drivers" car. My joy in driving is to be able to feel the car jump and take turns without fear-all done safely. BMW sets the standard for me. I wanted to cut back, save some money but still be satisfied. The looks of the Regal made me at least give it a try, plus I used to be a Buick driver in my 20's and 30's-not the demographic for Buick. Anyway, this car drives great, the steering is tight, looser than BMW, but very good with the variable assist steering, the wheel does not move at highway speeds. This car has exceeded all my expectations and there is zero buyer remorse. I have the Turbo TO2. One negative, mostly local driving, is the MPG. With E85, just short of 12 mpg, with premium around 16."

This review isnt from a Grandma! I'm only 24!

By on Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, fun to drive on windy roads, space"

Cons: "the back up sensors randomly goes off sometimes"

"I've had this car now for a little over 2 years now and I got it with 7000 miles on it. I have had little problems with this car. I live in the frigid north in Minnesota and I have to have the heated seats. The only problem is that the diverside seat broke in 2013, after only having it for 1 year, but it was no hassle to get it fixed since it was under warranty. The turbo cuts my gas mileage way down for city to average about 17.5mpg. Straight highway is average about 28. I've seen it hit 34 when I'm on the hey for more that 15 min but am mostly a city driver. Plenty of room in the car for my 6'2" husband and my two 100 pound dogs. Good trip car. Driving from twin cities to Minot ND (500+ miles) in less than 2 tanks of gas. Really smooth ride and it has that giddy up to beat out that other car trying to cut you off. I don't like going slow and this car doesn't disappoint me at all. It's the ultimate sleeper car because the guy next to you will only see a Buick and think granny but when you pass him he'll realize his mistake!"

3 month review

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"Got the car at the end of July and have about 3200miles so far. Took a trip to CT from Philly in first two weeks- about 400mi round trip and got about 27-28mpg. Traffic was heavy on the way back and the terrain isn't all flat once you get to CT. Car is very stylish and I've gotten lots of compliments - even from strangers. Handling is superb and interior lighting at night is great. Everything is put together well. Love the USB hookup for ipod and the turn by turn nav feature. Love the new display in the instrument cluster that shows all kind of info and your trip computer. Power is adequate unless you live in a hilly area. Only get about 15-16mpg in pure city driving which is a shame, but not unexpected. Def go for the H/K upgraded stereo. I have the black interior but the cashmere interior with the wood trim looks GREAT. The Bluetooth has been very reliable and its easy to setup and use. The center radio display is much better than the one or two line VCR type displays on some other competing cars. Lots of song and car system info can be displayed on the LCD screen."