2012 Buick Regal

Based on 106 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Quiet Comfort

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"This is a great car if you are looking for a car that has a great ride and is quiet. I average 21 mpg around town and have taken one trip of about 100 miles and averaged 26,7. Im sure once i get more mileage on the car and take a longer trip I will get the advertised 30 mpg on the highway. I would give it a 5 in performance but I am still adjusting to the transmission. Engine has plenty of power for the average driver. Give it a test drive and I think you will like it. Handles GREAT."

One of the nicest GM cars I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pros: "Strong performance with amazing MPG"

Cons: "Not enough interior storage compared to an Impala"

"Started out to get a 2014 Impala to replace my '08 Impala LTZ which I completely loved. Stumbled upon this 2014 Regal Turbo while walking the lot of a Buick dealer who had a few Impalas for sale. Salesman convinced to test drive the Buick and I was sold within 3 miles. Got back to the dealer, wrote a check and left my LTZ in the rear view mirror. This black on black Regal is an absolute total package: looks, performance and mileage. It is not my grandfather's Buick. Only negative is the awkward placement of the window controls and cup holders. Other than that it is a blast to own and drive."

Awesome ride, but thats about it

By on Thursday, December 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Falls apart"

"I own the 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo. Fell in love with this car after the first test drive! Great power, good looks, and handles like a dream. I bought it with 44k miles on it and it went all down hill from there in 2 years. List of issues in 2.5 years of owning the car: 1. Belt tensioner has gone out on the car 3 times! the dealer paid for the first 2 but the 3rd time was out of warranty. 2.Rear Passenger window fell of track and wouldn't work. Had to take the door apart and fix myself. A cheap foam spacer fell off causing a jam. 3.Harmon Kardon sound system is awesome... when it works. Driver speaker just quit and center speaker sounds awful (my wife drives the car and never turns them up loud enough to blow them). 4. Had two cylinoids go out (probably normal wear and tear). 5. The entire shifting console broke and fell in pieces in my hand. was stuck in a parking lot until the dealer could tow me and get it fixed. 6.the "chrome" on the inside of the car is mostly just stickers... that started peeling terribly. 7. The TPMS went out on the back right tire. they want $150 to repair... no thanks. 8. Car randomly will try to "jump" at stops. Without paying proper attention you could easily hit someone in front of you (rare, but it has happened at least 5-10 times) 9. The turbo started leaking oil at 90k miles. this is when I finally dumped the money pit. Long story short, I loved this car, Just wish it didn't have so many issues and wouldn't recommend this to anyone i cared about."

Just ok came out of a bmw to this. Not impressed

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

"Poor visibility. Navigation hiccups . Lots of body squeaks"

great car

By on Friday, November 8, 2013

Pros: "enjoyable ride, good mileage, looks great"

Cons: "bulky key"

"I like driving this car it rides comfortably with enough power to move well at highway speeds. Gas mileage has been about 21 city and 30 highway. The edge of the roof liner was not finished properly, the dealer replaced all the parts it looks great now. The key for the push button start is bulky in my pocket and the "switchblade" manual key pops open in my pocket too often also the other buttons get pushed in my pocket. i have found my trunk open more than once. car looks great i realy like it"