2012 Buick Regal

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

I love my car

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Cons: "Door locks lock immediately"

"I got my Buick Regal Turbo on June 1, and am still in love with it. I have had more strangers coming up to me and telling me what a beautiful car I have, and a couple have even said how "sexy" it is. Even at work, fellow employees are still telling me how great it is. Normally, I am excited about a new car for a couple of weeks, then the newness wears off. Not this one! And I love the color (expresso)."

Awesome ride, but thats about it

By on Thursday, December 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Falls apart"

"I own the 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo. Fell in love with this car after the first test drive! Great power, good looks, and handles like a dream. I bought it with 44k miles on it and it went all down hill from there in 2 years. List of issues in 2.5 years of owning the car: 1. Belt tensioner has gone out on the car 3 times! the dealer paid for the first 2 but the 3rd time was out of warranty. 2.Rear Passenger window fell of track and wouldn't work. Had to take the door apart and fix myself. A cheap foam spacer fell off causing a jam. 3.Harmon Kardon sound system is awesome... when it works. Driver speaker just quit and center speaker sounds awful (my wife drives the car and never turns them up loud enough to blow them). 4. Had two cylinoids go out (probably normal wear and tear). 5. The entire shifting console broke and fell in pieces in my hand. was stuck in a parking lot until the dealer could tow me and get it fixed. 6.the "chrome" on the inside of the car is mostly just stickers... that started peeling terribly. 7. The TPMS went out on the back right tire. they want $150 to repair... no thanks. 8. Car randomly will try to "jump" at stops. Without paying proper attention you could easily hit someone in front of you (rare, but it has happened at least 5-10 times) 9. The turbo started leaking oil at 90k miles. this is when I finally dumped the money pit. Long story short, I loved this car, Just wish it didn't have so many issues and wouldn't recommend this to anyone i cared about."

Not the usual Buick quality

By on Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, sexy appearance, 30 mpg @ 73mpg"

Cons: "minor built quality."

"I love the care overall, but it has little aggravating problems: It three trips to the dealer to get the heated drivers seat repaired. The left turn signal on the left front quarter sticks out of the car because the brackets broke. The trip around the radio came off because the brackets broke. The cheap faux chrome on the driver's side hand started coming off and actually cit my hand. Other than that I love the car. Sexy looking. I completely detailed it with Mothers Premium Carnauba wax/cleaner, followed by their black label, followed by two coats of the black label top finish. People cannot believe how beautiful it is. Great road manner and a pleasure to drive."

Great choice

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pros: "Nice drive, good interior quality"

Cons: "Lot of plastic for the price, the apps and radio"

"No longer just for old folks for sure:)"

Convenience & Safety Flaws

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pros: "Seat warmers are fast heating!"

Cons: "Key remote; Often find trunk open. Very sensitive."

"When at stop sign or light, the vehicle creeps forward on its own. Your cell phone is required to be manually connected to vehicle in order to listen to the music on your cell phone. The voice command to make calls does not effectivley recognize commands/requests. Radio functions/Settings continuously have to be reprogrammed The navigation will not auto download and or recognize addresses from your address book. You must download these manually which takes approx. 5 minutes per contact. I have been to three different dealers; they gave two explanations. 1. "Were not sure" and 2. You will have to live with it. If anyone knows how to resolve any of the above issues, please let me know. Bob"