2011 Buick Regal

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Best Vehicle In It's Class

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Fun to Drive"

"I traded in my BMW for the Buick Regal and I am totally blown away with this car. I like it so much better than the BMW. Plus it handles the curves in the road 10 times better than the BMW, not to mention the gas mileage is 10 times better as well. It has get up and go, when I step on the gas this car hauls butt, no drag at all. I highly recommend the Buick Regal."

Sporty comfort, great looks, very happy

By on Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, 4 cyl with V6 pwr"

Cons: "none so far"

"Having owned pure sports cars and full luxury cars I am truly pleased with my 2012 Regal GS. This is a definite must drive for anyone wanting both in one package without breaking the bank. I factory ordered my car a few months before production began and have had it for almost 12 months now. In normal suspension mode the ride and noise level is very good on bumpy and rougher roads but when you find a nice smooth road with a few corners, push the GS button and it handles like a track car. I love the 6 speed for both the fun of it, (and the very good milage when I choose to drive it more conservatively). Plenty of room, my wife and I have taken many trips with 2 sets of golf clubs and all our luggage. The back seat is large enough for adults or to keep the kids happy with their own space. I absolutley love the support of the driver's seat and the layout of the cockpit. I have had to rent a number of competitor's cars over the past year when flying to other cities and really appreciate getting back in my Regal when I get home."

Yes, I would really rather have a Buick

By on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pros: "Styling, crisp handling and On Star"

Cons: "No memory drivers seat"

"Have had the 2012 Buick Regal Premium 1 for five months now and no complaints. Traded in an 01 Century Special Edition that served well for 11 years, but started to have some age related maintenance issues. I mostly drive in the city and did not have a need for turbo power to get me up to 35 mph in a jiffy. On the expressway I am into using the cruise control for better mileage so the regular gas 2.4 engine fits the bill for me. I like the crisp handling and also like the way it takes the pot holes and bumps, typical of city driving, with ease. I chose the gold mist metallic exterior with the cashmere interior. Turned out to be a sharp color combination. The gold paint hides dirt, dust and road salt and keeps the car looking sharp between washes. With On Star if there is a problem on the road I can just press the blue button and a GM approved service technician will come. The trunk holds a surprising amount of "stuff" and the back seats fold flat. It was very easy to get used to the heated leather seats. You need the Premium 1 package to get the power passenger seat. I wasn't planning to subscribe, but started to like the sattelite radio and so renewed for another year. You don't see many Regals on the road. In fact, I make an announcement in the car when I see another pass by. I like the idea that my car is unique. Plus it is easy to find in a parking lot."

Riding in the lap of luxury

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "gas friendly, comfortable ride,exceptional performance"

"I Just purchased this car and alredy had numerous compliments on it. I got a very pretty metallic blue with black and silver accents for the interior. The mileage is exceptional going to save big bucks in that department. Really glad i got this car."

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Styling, handling, quality"

Cons: "Center console on the small side"

"Owned this car since February. I am very impressed with styling both inside and out, handling, and quality. I have the 2.4 which is powerful enough for me and the fuel economy averages 24 mpg combined city/highway driving."