2011 Buick Regal

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Simply Amazed by This Car

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Great Value, a blast to drive, very well built"

Cons: "No remote start."

"Over the past 11 years, I've owned 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees and loved everything about them except the gas mileage. I decided to sell my last GC and get a car that I thought I wouldn't mind driving that got decent gas mileage to save money. AM I GLAD I DID! I purchased the top of the line Buick Regal Turbo TO7, built in Germany. This car has never stopped amazing me from day one. It is super fun to drive, fast, responsive and agile. The interior and exterior fit and finish are World Class and they make it feel like it's a $50,000 car instead of a $35,000 car. PlUS, it gets up to 34 MPG on the highway!! Don't believe what you read on the window sticker because it really does get 32-34 MPG on the highway, not 28. I really enjoy the OnStar remote link system as well. I can check the tire pressure in the tires, the amount of fuel in the tank, lock, unlock and set off the alarm from any where in the world where I have cell phone reception. I could go on for a lot longer but you just need to check it out for yourself. I'm sure you'll be impressed!!"

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "Lots"

"Good mileage, performance, dependability, styling. I've had this car for over a year and a half. It is hard to imagine how they can get so much power out of a 2.0 4 cylinder engine."

My prior car was a Lexus ES

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Went to the Buick dealer to get a Lacrosse. Great car but I just thought it felt big. Sales suggested I drive the Regal. Drove both standard and the Turbo. Had to have the car and the turbo. Love it!"

Welcome back GM!!

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Price. Much more comfortable than the BMW 328."

Cons: "Not as peppy as the BMW 328."

"The Regal is the first GM product that I have purchased in many years. I have had 3 BMWs, a Lexus, a Mercedes, a Volvo and a VW since my last GM vehicle. I have to say the quality is very good. I really like the interior look and feel and find the seating to be very comfortble. Great lines on the outside of the vehicle. My only complaint is it is not as peppy as the BMW from 0 to 40. That said, I do like the front wheel drive in winter weather and it's nice to be able to fill the tank with regular gasoline. Excellent warranty. I am very happy!"

Great Buy

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, styling, and features."

"Had mine 3 months and like it better now than on day one. Exterior styling speaks for itself and the interior is first class. Standard features are a plus. The ride is as advertised, smooth. Love the color, Granite Gray Metallic with ebony interior. I get a lot of comments on this car. Mileage is 30 MPG. The 2.4L certainly isn't drag strip ready but has enough power for the interstate and in the mountains did great as well."

31 years old and LOVE my new Regal Turbo!

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "comfy and fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "lack of good color choices... brown or blue..."

"If anyone would have asked me if I EVER thought I'd own a Buick at age 31, I'd have looked you square in the eye and told you that you were crazy! That being said, I am surprised to see a Buick key on my ring! I looked at many other cars and ended up with a Quicksilver Metallic Buick Regal Turbo. This car has landed me a TON of compliments, especially regarding the LED cat eyes around the Bi Xenon headlights and plenty of "That's awesome for a Buick" comments! The original car came from Germany and I made dead sure I got one of those and NOT one that came out of Oshawa Canada... This car is amazing! It has beautiful lines, a sexy back end and the interior is just beautiful. It's simple, sleek and not over done inside and I find the interior to be super comfortable and easy on the eyes... at over 6 feet tall, I rarely find a car with enough leg room and I can honestly say that I have plenty of room to stretch out in this car! (sorry about the guy behind me though) I LOVE the 9 speaker Harmon Kardon stereo system and especially LOVE the fact that I can slam all my music from my computer right onto a thumb drive and plug that right into the car and easily control it all right from the steering wheel. The speakers maintain their clarity even at high volume and don't sound at all distorted. When I am in the car, I made sure to get one that is quiet with little road noise and a stereo that is of high quality... loud cars make me crazy! Put the petal down and you'll notice that there is absolutely ZERO turbo lag and the car scoots along the power curve gracefully... I had it to 100mph at the blink of an eye and it stayed nice and firmly planted to the ground! I also love the fact that I get a 4yr/50k bumper to bumper warranty and a 5yr/100k power train warranty. Even though I only did a short term 27 month lease, I know I will never have to worry about a repair! None of the other cars offered such a long warranty WITH OUT having to purchase an extended service agreement for a lot more money! At the end of this, all I can say is that this car makes other cars with luxury stickers on their trunks look like they got their interior pieces from D.E. Jones! And P.S. Acura can keep their "premium" 8 speaker sound system... I have 9 thanks and they sound way better! :) Hope you find this helpful!"

Glad I bought this Buick over Audi A4 or Acura TSX

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, looks good, good mpg"

Cons: "small cup holders only big enough for 12 ounce can"

"This has been a great car, with incredible performance from the Turbo driven engine that pulls this 3800lb safety factory through any kind of weather in pure comfort. It also boasts the ability to use E-85, though you will see a drop in gas mileage to about what the EPA bases on its sticker. Over the past 25 months I have got consistent milage on 87 octane gas of 23 City and #2-34 HWY. It handles very sharply and while the ride isn't plush at all times, it is no different from any car with these handling characteristics. It definitely not your fathers Buick. Its held it's value as well. The interior tan leather needs to be cleaned yearly, but the entire vehicle works as designed, even with my iPhone. The one thing I will say is that the E-85 does pull any fuel grime from the tank and sends it forward to the fuel filter, so I am about to replace that. Other than that it is a fine car, and I don't have to use premium gas, as fuel prices in NY are already high enough. The metallic stone paint rarely shows dirt and always looks fairly clean, even during Winter. I've had driven this car from NY round trip to Las Vegas as well as round trip to Charleston, SC and have really enjoyed it. The only other car I've owned that was similar in enjoyment was an Infiniti Q45, but without the addd fuel costs and massive repair costs. This was built in West Germany, and is built well. I have heard that the new versions built in the US have some reliability issues, but I haven't seen any in this version."

Impressed with 2011 Regal

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pros: "A car that rivals the euro models, w/good price."

Cons: "Nothing yet."

"My friends and family have been absolutely shocked that my car is a Buick! It has European looks and is fun to drive. I now take my time driving to and from work because I enjoy this vehicle so much. The sound system, nav, and bluetooth phone are great. Very sporty, yet elegant!"

Luxurious Drive but small

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pros: "Styling, performance, and ride quality"

Cons: "Gas mileage and smallish interior"

"I bought this car as a certified pre-owned with 18K miles. I put about 30K combination highway/city miles on it. Acceleration: I was skeptical of a 4 cylinder engine, even a turbo charged one. However, my skepticism was misplaced. This car has strong acceleration and a wide power band. Merging onto the Interstate at high speeds is no problem. The Regal will get you to 80 mph in the blink of an eye and engine noise is almost non-existent at cruising speeds. However, gas mileage is less than you would expect from a 4 cylinder engine. Braking: The Regal brakes as strong as it accelerates. Can't comment on brake fade since my driving style does not warrant excessive braking. Interior: High quality materials are used through-out the cabin. The leather seats look great, although the bottoms are a little flat. All control knobs/buttons are well placed and are of good quality. Nothing about the interior says cheap or economy. When showed to a family member, she commented, "Wow, the interior really looks rich". The soft touch dash and door appointments really add to the well though out interior. The only complaint, a small one at that, is that the infotainment controls are a bit of a reach for taller drivers whose seats are set back. The only shortfall of this car is the interior space. The car feels a bit cramped. At 6'1", I have to adjust the seat to its lowest setting to get a some head room. The driver sides compartment feels snug, like a race car. I guess this is inherited from the Regal's sport lineage. The rear may be cramped for taller people. Handling: This cars handles like a European sedan. It's hugs the road and inspires confidence but never looses its composure. The Regal simply out classes the Accords and Camrys of the world. This car is more in the class of the BMW 3 series and the Audi A4. Exterior: The exterior styling is on the sporty side, with 18" wheels and 50 series tires. The waterfall grille is both elegant and sporty. The chrome accents are tastefully done. Although, the rear stance my be a little too sporty for some taste. Paint quality is second to none. This is a fun car to drive. It's gives you luxurious ride, but also has some muscle when needed."

amazing vehicle

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

"I went from an SUV to a this turbo model and I couldn't be more pleased. This vehicle is equiped with everything you can imagine and then some. The price was right and Buick made a heck of a car. Comfort, size, fuel mileage is fantastic. There are a few blind spots that you can easily correct with your mirrors. We turn heads every corner we take! I give this car a 5 out of 5!"