2011 Buick Regal

Based on 104 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Awesome ride, but thats about it

By on Thursday, December 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Falls apart"

"I own the 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo. Fell in love with this car after the first test drive! Great power, good looks, and handles like a dream. I bought it with 44k miles on it and it went all down hill from there in 2 years. List of issues in 2.5 years of owning the car: 1. Belt tensioner has gone out on the car 3 times! the dealer paid for the first 2 but the 3rd time was out of warranty. 2.Rear Passenger window fell of track and wouldn't work. Had to take the door apart and fix myself. A cheap foam spacer fell off causing a jam. 3.Harmon Kardon sound system is awesome... when it works. Driver speaker just quit and center speaker sounds awful (my wife drives the car and never turns them up loud enough to blow them). 4. Had two cylinoids go out (probably normal wear and tear). 5. The entire shifting console broke and fell in pieces in my hand. was stuck in a parking lot until the dealer could tow me and get it fixed. 6.the "chrome" on the inside of the car is mostly just stickers... that started peeling terribly. 7. The TPMS went out on the back right tire. they want $150 to repair... no thanks. 8. Car randomly will try to "jump" at stops. Without paying proper attention you could easily hit someone in front of you (rare, but it has happened at least 5-10 times) 9. The turbo started leaking oil at 90k miles. this is when I finally dumped the money pit. Long story short, I loved this car, Just wish it didn't have so many issues and wouldn't recommend this to anyone i cared about."

Excellent condition Great car best vehicle ever.

By on Monday, September 28, 2015

Pros: "Great price fun to drive"

"Great car in excellent condition This car is the finest car that I have ever owned or driven. I have no complaints."

coarse engine, funky transmission

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "great ride"

Cons: "engine and transmission miss the mark"

"Great handling and comfort, interior and exterior look great. Good features. Transmission hesitates and whines, engine has no power and sounds unrefined. Buick came close, maybe turbo and manual are better? Hard to find that combination. Can't wait for lease to end."

only similarity from past is the name buick regal.

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Pros: "LOOKS QUALITY LUXURY"

Cons: "PAST REPUTATION"

"Went to buy a Lexus....came home with a Buick Regal. Huh? AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I had a 06 is250 and this regal is so much more luxurious. True it has less punch but the tech, quiet ride, quality, and did I mention LOOKS?? Definite eye catcher! Nobody can believe its a Buick. This is the up and coming car to own.. For the value and quality it is a no brainer!"

Great reliablity and drivng experience

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

"This car has 90000 miles and only one thing has gone wrong with it, which was then covered under the factory warranty. The heated seat (driver side quit working). Great gas mileage, awesome power (for its size), comfortable ride and handles great in the snow. The interior is comfortable and quite. Its a shame that the resale value has dropped so far. That would be my only complaint. I guess I'll drive it until it drops!"