2011 Buick Regal

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Fantastic Car

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"Great looking car.. The ride is fantastic with great power for a 4 cylinder... I have the 20in wheels on mine.. Great sounding sound system as well.."

Best I have owned!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "Great looker and great driver."

Cons: "Narrow back view."

"Bought this Regal GS 3 months ago; ABSOLUTELY love it! Very capable in ALL aspects of enthusiast driving. In GS mode, this car handles with the best of them, and in everyday driving, this car is all you could want. Nothing out there looks like it and the engine speaks volumes of where GM is going. I am absolutely satisfied with it. The dealership and sales rep were the easiest and most knowledgeable I have had the experience to deal with, and the service department personnel were super. I MOST HIGHLY recommend this car to anyone even contemplating looking at a Buick. Buy or lease it; you won't be sorry."

This car is so underrated

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "handling, conveniences, value, quality, styling"

Cons: "gas mileage-that's it-everything else is superb"

"First, important to note that for the past 10 years I was driving the "drivers" car. My joy in driving is to be able to feel the car jump and take turns without fear-all done safely. BMW sets the standard for me. I wanted to cut back, save some money but still be satisfied. The looks of the Regal made me at least give it a try, plus I used to be a Buick driver in my 20's and 30's-not the demographic for Buick. Anyway, this car drives great, the steering is tight, looser than BMW, but very good with the variable assist steering, the wheel does not move at highway speeds. This car has exceeded all my expectations and there is zero buyer remorse. I have the Turbo TO2. One negative, mostly local driving, is the MPG. With E85, just short of 12 mpg, with premium around 16."

This review isnt from a Grandma! I'm only 24!

By on Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, fun to drive on windy roads, space"

Cons: "the back up sensors randomly goes off sometimes"

"I've had this car now for a little over 2 years now and I got it with 7000 miles on it. I have had little problems with this car. I live in the frigid north in Minnesota and I have to have the heated seats. The only problem is that the diverside seat broke in 2013, after only having it for 1 year, but it was no hassle to get it fixed since it was under warranty. The turbo cuts my gas mileage way down for city to average about 17.5mpg. Straight highway is average about 28. I've seen it hit 34 when I'm on the hey for more that 15 min but am mostly a city driver. Plenty of room in the car for my 6'2" husband and my two 100 pound dogs. Good trip car. Driving from twin cities to Minot ND (500+ miles) in less than 2 tanks of gas. Really smooth ride and it has that giddy up to beat out that other car trying to cut you off. I don't like going slow and this car doesn't disappoint me at all. It's the ultimate sleeper car because the guy next to you will only see a Buick and think granny but when you pass him he'll realize his mistake!"

3 month review

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"Got the car at the end of July and have about 3200miles so far. Took a trip to CT from Philly in first two weeks- about 400mi round trip and got about 27-28mpg. Traffic was heavy on the way back and the terrain isn't all flat once you get to CT. Car is very stylish and I've gotten lots of compliments - even from strangers. Handling is superb and interior lighting at night is great. Everything is put together well. Love the USB hookup for ipod and the turn by turn nav feature. Love the new display in the instrument cluster that shows all kind of info and your trip computer. Power is adequate unless you live in a hilly area. Only get about 15-16mpg in pure city driving which is a shame, but not unexpected. Def go for the H/K upgraded stereo. I have the black interior but the cashmere interior with the wood trim looks GREAT. The Bluetooth has been very reliable and its easy to setup and use. The center radio display is much better than the one or two line VCR type displays on some other competing cars. Lots of song and car system info can be displayed on the LCD screen."