1994 Buick Regal

8.4

Based on 243 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

By on Sunday, January 11, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for 12 years. It has served me well, with fairly few problems. The ride is very comfortable, & it certainly has the power should you want to engage in a bit of aggressive driving. On the down side, the brakes on my car were a bit soft, and I do not like the location of the battery (hidden under the windshield washer fluid.) Unfortunately, I just totaled it today, when I spun out after hitting an unexpected patch of slush, although I found out that it absorbs impact quite well. I hit the guard rail at about 65 mph during the spin, and am essentially unscathed with some minor whiplash. Overall I have had a great experience with this car and will miss it."

Good family car, just needs a little love

By on Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, safe"

Cons: "no car lighter, fuse problems for lights"

"My friend crashed my car and I don't have the patients to fix it. It runs, but after five to ten minutes the acceleration stops. I don't know what's wrong, but besides that and some front exterior damage, it's reliable. I had no problems before the crash driving wise. I just have a baby on the way and don't have the time to figure out what's wrong and fix it. It could be something small. She has a lot of miles but I've driven her to central California and back non stop both ways. She is a safe, reliable, comfortable car. It was my first and I wish I could keep it but once again I just don't have the time or patients."

Buick regal 1993

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"i have had this car for 6 years pretty much the best car verry easy to work on yourself the only prob. i have ever had was the oil filter is in a weird spot . verry good in the snow awesome power"

My first car, and still going!

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"I learned to drive in this car, it served me all through college and is still going strong! It is such a smooth ride, and is great for on the freeway because you take your foot off the gas and it keeps on coasting! This car has been in our family for 17 years, starting with my grandfather. It has been well taken care of, and other than minor problems (i.e. antenna that won't retract, radio interference with the FM tuner, an odometer that stopped ticking and a broken glove compartment handle) it runs GREAT and is very operational. Have never had problems getting stuck on the side of the road, and would whole-heartedly recommend this vehicle to anyone! It's a good value for the money!!!"

Good Car

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I bought my gran sport coupe edition with a 3.8 liter V6 for 800 dollars. It had 215000 miles on it and the car runs great! There is a lot of cosmetic problems like the blinkers are wierd and the windows dont go down any more. But the a/c still works great, but only on full blast. The fact is, I got this car after it had been run into the ground and it keeps going. The only thing I would be worried about in buying another is the door handles. They are all plastic and my driverside one has broke. Strong engine!"

1994 Buick Regal

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"This car is so comfortable and reliable too. I bought it used, 112K on it now and not one ounce of trouble. I am going to trade it in for a minivan with sliding doors as I'm going to have a baby and the doors on this car are way too heavy and I live on a hill. Otherwise, I would keep it!!! I love this car!"

Good Car

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I've had 1995 Buick Regal Custom 2 doors with 3.8 liter. It has leather seat, 6 speakers. It has 134,200 miles and still runs smooth and fast. I am first original owner and own for 12 years."

Hard to beat a Buick!

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"She's been a great vehicle for me - 1993 Regal - 183 THOUSAND miles and still going strong! original engine (3.8) original tranny - she's nothing short of impressive. Great gas mileage, rides like none other - smooth and comfortable. It's a cruising car with plenty of kick in the pants! 105mph. Always started in 30 below, always stayed cool in 110. I've owned this car for 6 years now - Great Car!! By the way, I am 23 years old now...yeah yeah, a Buick!?!? I know! Who needs a sports car when you could drive a Buick!!"

Still going strong

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"1994 Buick Regal Great car. Have had no major work or repairs. Nice size. Plan to drive until it quits."

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"This IS the best car I've ever owned. It's a '92 Limited, 3.1, 4DR sedan. The only thing wrong with it is the odometer stoped working (crazy, huh?) around 127,000 miles. By now it has to have at least 300,000 on it...no kidding. It's always given me great gas mileage (even now when it's harder to precisely check it, it's been 30+ on the highway) and the smooth, comfortable ride, especially over-the-road can't be beat. The paint job (I LOVE the dark blue color) has held up extremely well, with only minor chips, and that may be from gravel kicked up by trucks. The driver's seat is showing wear, as the trim is wearing out, but that's minor to me. I wish Buick would make Regals like this again...I'd have no hesitation buying one. People never guess that it's a 15 yr old car. I've owned this car for 11 years. The place below that only lets you say "over 3 years" doesn't do this car justice. If you have one, keep it until it takes it's last breath. You'll be glad you did."