2007 Buick Rainier

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2004 - 2007 models.

Will drive forever!

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"I purchased my Raineer in January of 2005, one of the best vehicles I have ever owned! very comfortable, rides like a luxury vehicle, always dependable and I have never had a problem w/ this vehicle in the 4.5 years I have owned it. It still looks good, and I too wil drive it till the wheels fall off! Couldn't have bought a better little SUV!"

Never trading it in.

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I LOVE my ranier. The AWD rocks. My hubby normally drives big trucks, and is usually uncomfortable in my (smaller) vehicles, but loves the ranier. Very reliable, have driven it all over the country on road trips. The front cup holder is in a bad spot. If there's a cup in there when you shift into park, you will pinch your finger. Other than that, this is the best vehicle i've ever owned as far as quality, value, accessories, etc. Very quiet cabin and very smooth ride. I will keep the vehicle until the wheels fall off!"

SUPER and IN LOVE!

By on Monday, May 19, 2008

"I purchased myv Rainier with 7,000 miles on it because it was a rental and the dealer bought it at auction. I can say that I saved about 12,000.00 on it by buying it this way. Anyway, this SUV is the best vehicle I have ever owned because it is luxurious, classy, beautiful, smooth and quiet. I never sat in a vehicle with so much headroom. It unbelievably comfortable and I feel pampered in it. I love it so much that even when I buy another vehicle, somewhere down the distant road, I will keep this one."

great car

By on Sunday, May 4, 2008

"i have owned a my 2004 since 2006 i bought it used with 16000 miles and it now has 48000 trouble free miles. the car has made several long trips to il from tx. and back also to mich. it is very comfy and very very reliable. he in town mpg isnt the best but it makes up for that in luxury!"

Great SUV

By on Thursday, April 17, 2008

"I have owned my 2007 Rainier for a year - 20,000 miles and not a single thing has gone wrong. I traded in a 2002 GMC Envoy (with over 100,000 fairly trouble-free miles), and debated between another Envoy and the Rainier. What made my decision was the better warranty on the Buick (50,000 mile bumper to bumper vs. 36,000 on the GMC), and the awesome ride - very smooth, quiet, and comfortable - noticeably better than the Envoy or Trailblazer. Now I know why my parents always bought Buicks! The auto-leveling suspension is great for towing, and the 6-cylinder engine has more than adequate power for passing or towing a trailer (tows my 21' travel trailer - 4000 pounds - easily). Love the XM radio and Bose speakers! The heated seats are awesome for Wisconsin winters. Mileage is reasonable for an SUV (18 - 19 mpg with mostly highway driving). Only a couple of minor gripes - the console design could be better to allow a storage bin for your wallet, sunglasses, cell phone, etc. and a better cupholder design. No light in the glovebox or under the hood. Also, a prop-rod to hold up the hood is acceptable on a $15,000 Hyundai, but is out of place in a luxury vehicle costing over $36,000. Overall very pleased with this vehicle, and will look to another Buick when it is time to replace my Rainier."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Rainier near Honolulu. See local deals