2004 Buick Rainier

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2004 - 2007 models.

I love this SUV

By on Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Pros: "Comfort Plus it turns on a dime."

Cons: "The forward cup holder is in a bad location."

"I have owned this vehicle for 12 years. It has been reliable and dependable. It drives like a dream, nice and smooth. Takes bumps fantastic and I haven't been able to find anything so comfortable. If they still made this vehicle I would buy it again. I get an average of 19 miles per gallon too. It has great power and all the bells and whistles."

By on Thursday, November 26, 2009

"I really love my Buick Ranier. I have used it with family and friends and to take my huskies places."

Will drive forever!

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"I purchased my Raineer in January of 2005, one of the best vehicles I have ever owned! very comfortable, rides like a luxury vehicle, always dependable and I have never had a problem w/ this vehicle in the 4.5 years I have owned it. It still looks good, and I too wil drive it till the wheels fall off! Couldn't have bought a better little SUV!"

Never trading it in.

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I LOVE my ranier. The AWD rocks. My hubby normally drives big trucks, and is usually uncomfortable in my (smaller) vehicles, but loves the ranier. Very reliable, have driven it all over the country on road trips. The front cup holder is in a bad spot. If there's a cup in there when you shift into park, you will pinch your finger. Other than that, this is the best vehicle i've ever owned as far as quality, value, accessories, etc. Very quiet cabin and very smooth ride. I will keep the vehicle until the wheels fall off!"

By on Friday, September 5, 2008

"Very luxurious, I drove it off the showroom floor in 2005 and it has been running like a top ever since. Like a lot of others, I would like to have more/better placement of, cupholders, but that's a minor incovenience. I have been from KY to Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Illinois, Tennessee, etc, etc, and I wouldn't hesitate to hop in it and drive to California today. A very reliable vehicle with lots of V8 muscle and a smooth ride. It was a bit pricey for a midsize but luxury costs money. Also has plenty of room, and I'm 6'3" and around 280 pounds so that's saying something."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Rainier near Honolulu. See local deals