2008 Buick Lucerne

Based on 399 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Better than expected

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"This is likely the only GM vehicle that I would buy other than a truck. The quality of the Lucerne matches the quality of the quality foreign name vehicles. I remember the days of buying a GM vehicle and returning several times for service to get it right. No longer the case with the Lucerne. I am really enjoying it and it is still like new."

Great car

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pros: "Big comfortable car with great handling"

Cons: "Don't enjoy parking it."

"Great car in almost every respect. Just a bit too big for us, but is very enjoyable to drive and better than expected fuel economy. Every time I drive another car and come back to it, I marvel at how much better the suspension is (on the V8 model) than any other car."

Very Nice Ride

By on Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Purchased a 2009 Lucerne Super in October 09, and probably paid too much, but this car is a joy to own. Smooth ride, lots of power and it is very roomy. My wife actually picked out the car, Diamond White Tricoat, beautiful. Gas mileage in the city not too good, but highway mileage is much better (23-25). This is a Cadillac in disguise (DTS) without the 60K pricetag. My only regret is that I didn't wait longer as 0% came out in Nov. All in all a wonderful car and a great warranty (4 Yr/ 50K)."

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"HAVE ALWAYS PURCHASED TOYOTA FOR LAST TWENTY YEARS. 2006 MODEL OF TOYOTA AVOLONA WAS NOT APPEALING. WE PURCHASED THE LUCERNE. MILEAGE NOT AS GOOD AND VISIBLITY BLIND SPOTS FOR THE DRIVERIN THE LUCRENE MORE SO THAN THE AVOLONA. AS WELL AS VISIBLITY IN BACKING. EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE SAME. VERY IMPRESSIVE LOOKING VEHICLE. LOTS OF COMMENTS FROM OTHER DRIVERS. WOULD BUY ANOTHER ESPECIALLY IF THEY CAN GET THE MILEAGE PER GALLON UP."

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I like the style handling and quite frankly I get 30 miles on the highway. Mine is black with chrome wheels and I gets lots of compliments on the car. Rides great. PS. Great car, regardless of age if you like comfort at a reasonable price. Visibility is a negative but the only one I've found."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Lucerne near Honolulu. See local deals