2013 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Problem free for 2 years

By on Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pros: "Interior, rearview camera, navigation"

"By far the best interior GM has ever developed outside the Cadillac line. The car is as fun to drive today as it was when it was purchased new 2 years ago. 2 oil changes and a tire rotation was all the maintenance needed this first two years of ownership."

Excellant vehicle, BUT!!!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Handles well, quiet good workmanship"

Cons: "Visibility"

"Their are many fine features in this automobile but it has a number of design problems which are in some case dangerous and some just annoying. DANGEROUS: Visibility in the front is very poor because the front roof supports art too wide and the side view mirrors are placed so that your visibility is further reduced, Rear view visibility is very poor you can lose a tractor trailer in the blind spot. The rear window is too small and provides limited visibility. ANNOYING; No interior trunk release, no lock on the glove compartment, arm rest is too small and does not have enough storage space, the cargo net is almost useless (very poor design), trunk is too small, map pockets in door needs to be larger""

Nicest Car Yet

By on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pros: "V6 has lots of power; 6-speed auto trans is smooth; excellent handling; very nice interior"

Cons: "Rear view is someone restricted; but reverse sensing system helps overcome this."

"I am very happy with my LaCrosse CXL. The car offers a lot of features I wouldn't have expect on a car in this price range. Performance is excellent and the V6 engine gives more than enough power while maintaining good mileage for a car as heavy as the LaCrosse (I got 32 MPG on a recent trip to Boston). The interior is luxurious; everything is soft and inviting; the seats are very comfortable and the ambient lighting adds a nice touch. This car is a winner and definitely not your grandfather's Buick. If GM can continue to makes cars like this they have a customer for life in me."

Good value

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "Feels good on the road. Little choppy in town."

Cons: "Limited front passenger storage."

"I like the car. Good feel and power. Only negative is the rear window and pillars. Very difficult to see side view when backing up. Narrow line of site."

love it

By on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cons: "front seats could be more comfortable, stereo ok"

"I loved the look of this car. The front bucket seat could be more comfortable. At first I thought Buick put the arm rest too far back until i realized it slides forward. It is extremely fast and responsive. You get better gas mileage when you are in sport mode and shifting the gears yourself. I got the touring package and love it. HUD is a must. I've heard better stereos but it is ok. One complaint is I wish there were paddle shifters on the steering wheel. It gets a lot of looks plus you don't see a million of them. Love the navigation,(do wish it was a satellite system and not hdd) on star is a great."