2012 Buick LaCrosse

Based on 227 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Nicest Car Yet

By on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pros: "V6 has lots of power; 6-speed auto trans is smooth; excellent handling; very nice interior"

Cons: "Rear view is someone restricted; but reverse sensing system helps overcome this."

"I am very happy with my LaCrosse CXL. The car offers a lot of features I wouldn't have expect on a car in this price range. Performance is excellent and the V6 engine gives more than enough power while maintaining good mileage for a car as heavy as the LaCrosse (I got 32 MPG on a recent trip to Boston). The interior is luxurious; everything is soft and inviting; the seats are very comfortable and the ambient lighting adds a nice touch. This car is a winner and definitely not your grandfather's Buick. If GM can continue to makes cars like this they have a customer for life in me."

Good value

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "Feels good on the road. Little choppy in town."

Cons: "Limited front passenger storage."

"I like the car. Good feel and power. Only negative is the rear window and pillars. Very difficult to see side view when backing up. Narrow line of site."

love it

By on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cons: "front seats could be more comfortable, stereo ok"

"I loved the look of this car. The front bucket seat could be more comfortable. At first I thought Buick put the arm rest too far back until i realized it slides forward. It is extremely fast and responsive. You get better gas mileage when you are in sport mode and shifting the gears yourself. I got the touring package and love it. HUD is a must. I've heard better stereos but it is ok. One complaint is I wish there were paddle shifters on the steering wheel. It gets a lot of looks plus you don't see a million of them. Love the navigation,(do wish it was a satellite system and not hdd) on star is a great."

Spectacular automobile!

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic car for the price."

Cons: "Front window pillars are wide and obstruct view."

"I get compliments wherever I go regarding the LaCrosse. It is a gorgeous automobile inside and out. Drives like you are sailing on a cloud. Have driven a Caddy and, honestly, it does not come close to the ride of the Buick. Sound system is spectacular. Bluetooth is fantastic. Navigation is wonderful. Comfort is great. Only problem is that the front window pillars are too wide and distract your view somewhat. It is a fabulous auto."

My 1st Buick

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"I never imagined EVER buying a Buick, but this is not your Father's Buick. The design both inside and out rival or beat Lexus and Acura and for a much lower price. The leather seats and quality of the trim work on the interior cabin is top of the line and the 5 year warranty is great. The drawbacks that I found... it is underpowered for the size of the vehicle. If you want any options just get the CLS, because it comes with so much that you wouldn't have to add anything - plus you get the more powerful engine, better wheels and the fancy rear exhaust. I found out after I bought it that the production of the car was stopped because of electrical issues. I haven't had a problem and hopfully that has all been resolved. I do love the car but one more issue... GM dealerships... they need to get a clue from Honda. The waiting areas are small and dirty and they act like you are bothering them. I look forward to taking my Honda in for service. Free Starbucks and great atmosphere. Not that tough GM."